⭐Speckledpatch⭐

Name: Speckledpatch

Gender; She-cat

Personality: inquisitive, curious, bouncy, playful, gullible, can be slightly daft at times

Likes: Sunshine, warm water, playing with the kits, sorting out herbs in the medicine cat's den

Dislikes: The cold, the silence, the darkness, ambitious cats

Backstory: Speckledpatch was a curious kit right from the beginning. Not even a near-death encounter with a fox could dry that trait from her. The medicine cats knew that she would be useful among one of them and so it was no surprise to anyone that she was apprenticed to Juniperflight, an old medicine cat. Speckledpatch was curious about herbs, sniffing them and when in a playful state, nibbling them. Thankfully she didn't chew on any poisonous plants during those times. 

 When she became a medicine cat, she started to wonder what it was really like outside of the clans. So, one night, she bid farewell to her clan and left. While crossing a Thunderpath, a monster rolled over her tail and she had to amputate it herself, which is why it is only a stump remaining. However, her playfulness never vanished and she continued to frolic through the meadows. Some cats in her clan say that on nights, when it is all calm and peaceful, they can hear her singing, a soft, sweet, angelic voice wafting through the air.

Art by SmokyBerries