💖Requiem💖

Name: Requiem

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/her

Tribe(s): Ice/Sky

Rank: Outlaw

Power(s): Touch of death (essentially whoever she touches dies)

Personality: Silent, still, deadly, powerful, enigmatic, ruthless, demanding

Likes: The silence, 

Dislikes: Friendly dragons, 

Fears: She will accidentally kill her gang members

Backstory: Requiem hatched on the darkest night, thus her scales are much darker than a usual IceWing's or SkyWing's. However, she also hatched with a deadly power. One that could kill. She accidentally killed her siblings when she emerged from her egg and that was when her parents abandoned her for good.

Requiem was then found by Equinox, the leader of the Shattered Glass gang. Equinox took her under her wing, realising Requiem's potential. Requiem however, had difficulty controlling her power, killing many of her fellow gang members in the process. Even though she was taught how to read and write, she could never speak, only able to give animalistic groans, screams and howls, with an occasional hiss of annoyance.

Requiem became less sociable over time, and affection became a foreign concept to her and over time, she grew less and less closer to Equinox, only dipping her head as a form of greeting or whipping her tail in annoyance when Equinox continues to fuss over her.

Other: Has white eyes but isn't blind