coming home after a long day

warnings: this is my first time writing imagines so its probably bad this chapter will probably just be fluff so yeah im sorry in advance 

you had been out all day filming for your new movie.  Keira had been at home as she was no longer filming andyou were only half way through your film so you actualy got to see her after the day as before you would harly see her. you had been looking forward to seeing her all day that she was all you could think about and no matter how hard you tried to focus on your script the thought of her stayed in your head. the director kept shouting at you because you kept messing up your lines. At 10pm the director decided to wrap up for the day, so you went and got changed out of your costume and whent home. you got home around 11:30 as you stopped and got some food as you were pretty hungry from working all day. 

once you where home you noticed that the living room light was on and the tv was also on.  so you took your shoes and coat off and checked to see what keira was doing as shes usually asleep by now as you finsished later than usual and 30 minutes later home than what you should have been. when you walked in you noticed keira snuggled up in a blanket on the sofa watching little miss sunshine. she didnt notice you at first until you said " hey love what you watching?". keira looked at you suprised as she didnt realise that you were there and replied with " one of my favourites little miss sunshine" " of course you are. what else would you be watching" you replied and keira giggld at this comment. " come here " she said whilst opening up the blanket so that you could snuggle with her. " give me two minutes then i promise i will be back down let me go and change first" you said whilst walking off. " alritght then hurryup" she said back to you whilst you walked  up the stairs. youwent upstairs and quickly changed into you pajamas and whent back down to keira and got up in the blanket with her and snuggled up with her.

after about 30 minutes your eyelids started to droop becayse of how tired you were fro work but you didnt have the energy to get up and go to bed so you just let sleep consume you.

after about 15 minutes keira noticed that you were asleep so she turned off th tv kissed your forehead and whent to sleep herself 

the end.

if you made it here i just wanted to say well done for reading that terrible story i dont think words could describe how terrible it was but oh well. i will update soon cause i like doing these i just dont like the end result but oh well byeee