Openings

A/N: EDITED!

Mikan quickly stripped down and changed into her loose white tank top, black tights, grey short and orange converses. Sumire raised an eyebrow are her speed, only just getting out her clothing for today.

Assuming that the boys were done, she went to go 'borrow' Natsume's beanie. As she walked to the room just opposite theirs -the corridors being quite wide- she opened the unlocked door to be 'treated' to the site of the entire band 'Elements' half naked - that said excluding Yuu who sat at the table on his phone fully dressed.

Most of the boys were clad in just their boxers. They froze at the sight of Mikan who scanned them up and down before bursting out laughing and slamming the door shut.

"Did...did Mikan Sakura serious just laugh at our naked bodies? Full homo, but I thought that we were pretty hot and could earn at least a mere blush from her." Kitsu remarked putting on his trousers. Natsume shook his head in disapproval at his best friend whilst Ruka and Koko were red, burning from rage.

"I don't think you guys UNDERSTAND how much that BRUISED the small about of ego I had! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY YEARS I WORKED TO GET OUT OF ME DELICATE, FRAGILE BODY?! TO GET REPAYED WITH A LAUGH?! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, THAT I -!" Koko punched Ruka in the arm causing him to yelp in pain. Clutching his injured arm he glared at his bandmate in pain.

"Oww...that hurt Koko." Kokoro Yome rolled his eyes before frowning.

"I don't like Mikan anymore." He stated making everyone sigh. They continued to change but just as they resumed, the door opened again much to their surprise.

Hotaru and Anna opened the door - Hotaru raising an eyebrow before snapping a picture of their bare torsos. She smirked at the photo, then looking down at Anna who's eyes hadn't landed on the boys yet. Anna had a slight habit of talking with her eyes closed - sometimes openeing them midway.

"We came here to notify you that we're going down in ten minutes so..." Her eyes widened at the sight before her, her face turning beet red as a huge blush arose on her face.

"I - I'M SO SORRY...I'LL JUST GO NOW!" She screeched running back to the girls' room. Hotaru stayed, leaning against the door frame staring at her camera.

"She's right. It is quite funny." Hotaru Imai chuckled as she turned away, shutting the door behind her and heading back to she and her bandmates' room.

A silence took over the room for the events that happened in that short moment.

"I really like Anna. She knows how." All eyes turned to Kitsu widened before they all burst out laughing at his statement.

They agreed.

Anna walked blushing furiously. "MIKAN! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THEY WERE PRACTICALLY NAKED?!"

Mikan raised an eyebrow before a huge smirk mustered onto her face.

"They were just shirtless."

Nonoko sighed at the two before placing a hand on Anna's shoulder.
"C'mon Mikan, don't pick on innocent lil' baby Anna!" She cooed squeezing Anna's cheeks with a pout. Anna frowned before letting out a 'hmph' and looking away.

Hotaru walked in with a smirk also evident on her face, "You're right Mikan..." Mikan stayed silent, a grin forcing it's way onto her face.

"It is funny."

The two laughed their heads off at their inside joke earning looks from the other girls. Time passed quickly as they managed dessignate beds to themselves. As they chattered between themselves, the door opened and the boys peeked in.