Sleepovers...

A/N: Edited! Sorry about the spelling mistakes!

After the short drive to the Sakura Mansion, they all got out of the car as Mikan lead the way to the front door. Taking out her keys, she unlocked the door to maids and butlers walking around. They all paused at the sight of her and bowed.

"Good evening everyone!" She greeted, "I have some guests, but we won't be using the guests rooms, just the Master Suite. If you could prepare some beverages, that'd be lovely." After some eye contact between the workers, they nodded and set off to do their seperate jobs.

Natsume and Hotaru took the lead to the Master Suite, whilst Mikan was called over by a maid. She watched as her friends made it up to her suite and she sighed before turning her attention back to the maid - known as 'Celeste'. She

"We've finished preapring beverages and are now bringing up pillows, quilts and small matresses for the guests," Mikan nodded and smiled in approval.

"Great - that was quick as always. Anything else?" Celeste nodded looking over to a maid that was approaching them.

"We were wondering if Hotaru-sama and Natsume-sama wanted...the usual?" Mikan grinned and nodded. "I'm sure they'd appreciate that...right, can you tell Yo-chan that it's time for his medicine?" Celeste nodded happily and went off to go distribute the information to the other maids and butlers, let alone do her own task.

Grabbing the beverages she headed upstairs and opened her room doors to find them all sitting in a circles. Still not noticing her, she shut the door and headed towards them. They were all intentively listening to Hotaru.

"-then Nat here, pulled her into a hug to protect her but it was just another a girl. Turns out it was just a fangirl. She was-" Hotaru turned her head to Mikan with startled eyes before chuckling.. "-she's here." Mikan scoffed knowing exactly what story she was telling. "

"Stand up."

Everyone did as she asked - well commanded. Mikan put the drinks down and looked at them with...with a dominating look.

"Right. We're going to be introducing one another. Elements stand opposite me, Shinigamis by me. We'll be going into order depending on where you stand." Natrually, Natsume stood opposite her. She gave him a look signalling him to start.

[A/N: I'll be writing their name the english way. So it'll be 'First Name, Last Name'.]

"Natsume Hyuuga. Eighteen. Lead Singer of Elements. I can play guitar a bit of the keyboard."

Mikan sighed as he gestured for her to start, "Mikan Sakura is what I go by, but my last name is really Yukihara. Eighteen and a half. Lead Singer of Shinigamis. I play the guitar and drums."

"Ruka Nogi," All eyes turned to him slightly startled at his presence. "My last name is Yukihara, but I only use my first and middle name as a stage name. Eighteen. Lead guitarist. I sing back up a little too but -"

"Hotaru Imai," She stated cutting off Ruka, causing him to frown. "I'm the main back up and lead guitarist. Sometimes I swap with Sumire and play bass. Eighteen."

"Kokoro Yome - call me Koko, or Kokoroyomi! I'm seventeen, but eighteen this year and I play the bass and the keyboard! I do the back ups too -"

"Right, I'm Sumire Shouda! I also play bass and the lead - as Hotaru explained, while I help out with the DJing too. I'm eighteen in two weeks." Koko shot her a glare while she smirked in return.