Day 0: It's a curse.

A/N: Uhm.....Hey!

SO, sorry for the wait my dinos. Why so late? Life.

I've edited the story - if you've already read the edited version of the previous chapters - great! You can move on - skip to the story!

If you've been here since 'Fame, Fourtune and Idiots?' to 'On the Road' then you should read this!

-FAQ-

Yuu...?

OH MY GOD. I JUST LIKE, ADDED HIM AND THEN REMOVED HIM. I'VE PUT HIM BACK IN THE RECENTLY EDITED CHAPTERS, SO SORRY.

It's too hard to read. I don't know who's talking.

OH SHIT. I ONLY JUST NOTICE WHEN I READ THROUGH THE THING. AGAIN, YOU CAN GO THROUGH THE EDITED VERSION. Damn it, I'm so sorry.

Anyway...tell me if you actually like me putting the lyrics. I read somewhere that people don't like it, so let me know! Also, if you didn't see, I changed the names of the bands - I said so and showed you last chapter in the unedited version, but if you didn't see then here ya go:

Manager - New Name | Old Name : Members

Tsubasa - Shinigamis | The Five Reapers: Mikan, Hotaru, Sumire, Anna and Nonoko

Tono - Elements | Black and Blue: Natsume, Ruka, Kokoro, Kitsu and Yuu

- Main A/N -

Right. I just woke up today and checked to see that I had 725 READS ON THIS STORY.

I was just shocked.

Like, when did this happen.

Now to some people that might sound meh, but I'm just really happy beCAUSE I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY. It makes me feel good that other people like it too - and read it themselves <_< | >_>.

Note: I like to make things natrual. I'm not gonna force the ships. Natsume and Mikan are literally default Gakuen Alice ship (They are my OTP  and they are my children, but you get what I'm sayin') - I will try and keep the ships that usually happen - but with the way I'm portaying the characters, I'm gonna have to make them fall in love normally and not something like:

Sumire suddenly kissed Koko, "I've been waiting all day week to do this."

When they met like three days ago.

Sure, they're all getting along since they're all pretty outgoing, but they're still kind of strangers.

I don't roll that way. But you get it. I'm trying to use allll of the Gakuen Alice characters, excluding people like.....people that no one gives a shit about like those girls in the Hanime Den that bullied Mikan.

I don't even remember their names, but anyway:

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!

-

Mikan opened her eyes with a groan. In her tank top and football shorts, she sighed standing up. She had to share a bed with Hotaru while Anna, Nonoko and Sumire shared the king sized one.

As she looked down at her bed, Hotaru no longer slept there. Hotaru wasn't a morning person, but I guess today she decided to be one.

Walking to the lounge of their suite, she looked over to Hotaru who was typing away on her laptop with a cup of coffee besides her. "The tea bags are over there..." She said gesturing to the countertop. Mikan nodded and strolled to the counter, getting out a kettle and mug.