Chapter Updates, Paused & Deleted Stories

CHAPTER 8

So, of course as you know, Chapter 8 will be posted tomorrow... let's do 6 o'clock central European time (so that's around 11 am central standard american time)

Y'all why does The Reason I'm Still Alive have significantly less reads than the others ㅠㅠ Did I do something wrong? Is it not interesting??? Yallll need to explain! I promise the book is going to get more interesting as the chapters progress!!

But thank you so much for all the support I've received on all of my stories so far! No matter what the reading count is, I'm grateful you guys are enjoying my writing!! I love you all!!

LOCKED UP (Kim Sunoo)

Y'all I finally decided to continue writing this story!!

I need you guys to help me decide how to do this:

~ Once a week updates starting Wednesday

~ Complete book published on August 20th

Either way, I'll resume the book again within this month and start writing again. So you better read and enjoy it, you crusty Subway Sandwiches >:(

OTHER PAUSED STORIES

For my other paused stories, meaning We Connect, I'll probably be discontinuing it due to the lack of interest it's receiving as a story, and due to that, the lack of motivation I have to continue it further. I'm terribly sorry if you were looking forward to it though.

I'm so sorry, thank you for the journey the story has had so far. It's time for its end now. Thank you for the support and understanding. It was a hard decision, but in the end I know it's probably the right one.

DELETED STORIES

In case you didn't know, I used to have a story called 'We Are Bulletproof." It had like 158 reads or sum and I had only published until chapter 16 I think. if that doesn't ring any bells, then maybe saying it was a BTS FanFic will help...? Anyways, if you've noticed, it's not on my page anymore as of... a while ago actually.

The reason I unpublished it is because I don't like how it turned out, or where it was going as a book. Let me explain something real quick; I had written up to Chapter 26 before I began publishing it on Wattpad. But the way I wrote it, and even the concept was so old because I had written it a year ago.

Now, looking back at the story, I can see so many holes in the plot and the main character. So I'm planning on rewriting it and completing it before publishing it. I'll start working on it again later on, after I've completed most of my SKZ FFs. I'm most likely not going to publish it for a while, but when I do, be ready 😈

That's it for the updates! Stay safe, stay healthy, no skipping meals, and don't forget be kind <3 Live every day as happily and positively as you can! And just a reminder, you are loved and cared about! If you ever need someone to talk to, I'll always be here for you!

I love you my Jelly Donuts!

Peace out ✌🏼

~노아 :D