The other SKZ FFs, Future FF Plans, ETC.

HIATUS

I'm planning on coming back with some of my books completed. Once I do, and everything has calmed down, I'll be back and better than ever.

I hope you are looking forward to my stories!! I love you guys so much<3

HAN JISUNG + HWANG HYUNJIN

You guys have probably been wondering where are the Han Jisung and Hwang Hyunjin FFs? You wrote them for the rest of the members! 

Well today's your luck day because, I'm revealing a biiiigggg secret to you guys!

The Han and Hyunjin FFs are a trilogy called Limerence! 

The first book will be out soon!

I'll be revealing the book cover, as well as releasing the prologue before I finish it! I'll keep you guys updated about it! 

TXT FFs

Yup, you heard that right! I'm starting off with Yeonjun, Kai, and Beomgyu, and then later I'll write Soobin and Taehyun's. I hope you guys are excited!! 

Just like the trilogy, I'll be releasing the prologues for each of them when I'm ready!

BTS FFs

Yes, I planned and have been working on BTS FFs. I'll most likely start on the Hyung Line first, then shorter afterwards the Makenae line, but I won't be publishing any of them until after the TXT FFs.

I have an OT7 FF that I've been working on since last year. Never finished it, but it's not gonna be very long so I might publish it very soon after Locked Up. It's called When We Were Bulletproof, and like I said before, I'm rewriting it. 

The Rose FFs

The Rose is soooo underrated, it pains me. I love the rose so freaking much!! I've been working on a Woosung FF for a while now, and I'll publish it when it's done! I also have a Dojoon and Jaehyeong FF saved, and I'll be working on that after I finish Woosung's. I tried my best and got extra creative with Dojoon's, so I hope you're excited my Black Roses! <3

I have one for Hajoon to, but I might change it. I'll publish it with Jaehyeong's. 

Other FF/ Future stories

After I have written all the stories, I've planned to start writing other stories other than FFs. 

I was planning on doing Hyunwon (Monsta X), Young K (Day6), and Woozi (SVT) Fan Fics as well. Let me know what you guys think! 

Just keep in mind that if you want me to write a specific fan fic about a certain group/ member or with a certain plot/ genre then let me know because I take requests! 

Y'all better come hungry because I'm ready to feed. 

The funny part is that those aren't even all my drafts! I have well over 30+ Stories Saved!!