About My Hiatus....

*This was written 2 weeks ago 

Lol Yes.....

My ~Hiatus~

So.... ummm..... Hiiiiii~! I can see you guys have been doing well, very... active.... *nervously laughs*

I appreciate everyone's concern and persistency posting and publishing! I just want you guys to know that I'm so grateful to have friends like you guys who care for me! I love you all so much, and please know that if you all ever need someone to t...

I appreciate everyone's concern and persistency posting and publishing! I just want you guys to know that I'm so grateful to have friends like you guys who care for me! I love you all so much, and please know that if you all ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you guys! 

With that being said, I've got an announcement to make....!

I'm coming back!! I've decided to continue again! That, and I've decided to do weekly updates every Saturday (or Sunday depending on my schedule) so please don't mind the slow updates!! I really love you guys so much!! 

When I left I had 130 followers, I didn't expect to have so many now! I appreciate it so much!! Thank you my Jelly Donuts!! I will strive to work my hardest and make sure my content is as good as possible for you guys!! 

여러분 감사합니다! 열심히하겠습니다! 나의 젤리 도놋 사랑해요!! 

Stay safe, healthy, happy, and remember to not skip any meals!! I'll see you guys very very  soon, and if you ever need/want someone to talk to, feel free to message me! Don't be shy~ hehe~