Fandoms I don't like being in

No hate to any groups or fandoms in this. Thank you! <3

1. ARMY 

This probably doesn't come as a shock to most of you, because it's kind of self-explanatory. I've been an ARMY for a while now, and love BTS. Their music is amazing, and the members are all so charismatic, it's hard not to stan them! 

However, BTS's constant increase in popularity is starting to ruin the fandom. The more popular they become, the more fans they gain, which results in a larger number of toxic fans. Of course, not all ARMY's are toxic, but the vast majority of them now are. It's mostly baby ARMYs that are like this. ARMYs that say stuff like "OMG Hobi Oppa~" and crap like that is what gets on my nerves. If you are Korean, or if the idol says it's okay to call them that, then it's fine. Even if you don't understand, it's ok. 

Please understand that it's considered awkward and slightly cringey when fans do that. If you are very young, like under the age of 11, then sure, it makes sense, but after that it just makes everyone uncomfortable unless it's a joke. 

Besides that, it also annoys me how so many ARMY just start sending hate to people (especially Twitter ARMYs) just because they said something like "I don't like Butter, it's annoying" or if they're just stating an opinion. However, if that person is saying something like "BTS Sucks" or "BTS is Trash," just block the user and move on. Putting stuff in the comments like "I love BTS, they're better than you" just makes all ARMYs sound petty, and it spoils the fandom. 

One more thing that I don't like about being an ARMY is all the edits. The over sexualization of the members, more specifically the Maknae line is just messed up. It's also annoying how ARMYs make clips of random situations that happen in their videos and over analyze it. This is harder to explain, but if you know what I mean, you probably understand how annoying it can be. 

Please stop sexualizing the Maknaes. And please don't favor the younger members just because you think you can get with them because you can't. Also, please stop all the BTS x BP ships. It's getting annoying. If you're an ARMY who does any of this, please recognize that you may be making others uncomfortable. Thank you <3 

2. Blink 

Don't get me wrong, I love being a Blink! There is just a few toxic Blinks that I can't stand. Thankfully, I've never met any, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. I'm just glad they don't have as many as BTS. 

Also,I just (once again) hate the ships and the amount of fake fans. Although it really shouldn't, this ties in with the whole ARMY thing I was talking about. Because of all the ships, some ARMY pose as Blinks just because they think that members of BTS are dating BP.  And the amount of *edits* is insane. Most of them are really bad too. 

........

no <3

Now, more so about their music... this is slightly more complicated. Personally, I believe that Blackpink's earlier tracks were amazing- their latest album, however, still slayed- just not as much as their other songs. If you would like, I'll do a review of what I think about their new songs. I've got a lot to say about it haha~ 

One more thing I'd like to add before I move on is that they don't have much content.  I'm very appreciative that the members have solo work and all made their solo debut (except Jisoo, still sad about that. Her Kdrama debut was amazing though!) but I feel like their music and organization is lacking. Of course, no hate, they're all very hard working and I love them all so much; I just wish there was more of them & their music. 

3. For X

I might speak about the whole issue that happened soon, but as of right now I'd like to say that being a For X is nerve wrecking. For those of you who don't know, a For X is an Omega X stan. Most of you know by now what has been happening with Omega X. It's so heartbreaking, and pissed me off to the max. I'm a pre-debut stan, so I'm sure you can understand why I was so upset by the news of the abuse. I've been with the members and fully supporting them since their first debut. I believe that they deserved their second chance so much.  

Hopefully now they can receive treatment, whether it's psychiatric or physical, and will be able to sign with a better label soon when they are ready. I don't want them to give up on their dreams. They're all so amazingly talented, it'd be a shame if they didn't. 

The title for this is kind of a lie, I don't dislike being apart of the fandom. I just find it difficult considering everything happening. I love Omega X, and I'll always be a proud For X, no matter what happens. Stan Omega X! #ProtectOmegaX  #JusticeForOmegaX 

4. Lullet 

I love Cherry Bullet, ok? They have a ton of amazing songs, and they're so funny most of the time, it's hard not to love the members. What I don't like about being a Lullet isn't the fandom or the group, it's how underrepresented we are and how much we get made fun of. Whenever I tell someone I stan Cherry Bullet, they always say something about how they're too "girlie" and have a very "kawaii concept" whatever the frick that's suppose to mean. The same goes for Twice, although they change their concepts a lot so it's not all "Girly." 

Something else that gets on my nerves is how many people unstan  Cherry Bullet because of the 'decrease in music quality." If you don't like their concept or music, why stan them in the first place? Whenever I listen to Cherry Bullet in the car, my sister yells, and my mom gets upset and says the Love In Space in their only good song. Like huh?? Broken? Love So Sweet? Violet? Handz Up? That's not a 'cutesy concept'! 

One more thing before I end this is that people need to stop making fun of the light sticks. Like, no offense but it's cuter than all the other basic ones I've seen for every other group. It's not exactly a light stick- it's more like a light gun  BUT ITS STILL CUTE!

But the white part of the gun lights up, which makes it still considered a lightstick though kinda problematic

Don't shoot people. 

Don't even touch  a gun. 

Don't do drugs either. 

Ok that's it. I'll update if I need to add any, hopefully I won't :> Have an amazing day/night/afternoon my Jelly Donuts!!