Chapter 18

Bakugo's POV

When shrimpy came back into the room, I couldn't help but notice she had her dead-eyed stone face on, similar to the one she had while talking to that hag this morning. She made her way to her seat in front of me like some sort of gross zombie. Although it seemed like she looked at me before she sat down, it was more like she looked straight through me. It kinda pissed me off.

"Don't you know it's a bad idea to try picking a fight with a delinquent like me?" she whispered as I glared at her from behind. 

I felt a weird wave of relief wash over me. I definitely would have flipped a shit if she was actually ignoring me. 

Wait. Relief? 

Before I had a chance to think about it more, the rich goody-two-shoes started being noisy yet again. "ALRIGHT! THE VOTES HAVE ALL BEEN COUNTED," he shouted. So fucking annoying. "Our new class representative shall be Izuku Midoriya and our VP will be Momo Yaoyorozu," he announced, obviously butt-hurt that his annoying ass didn't win.

Hold up. Did he just fucking say Deku won?

Absolutely fucking pissed, I immediately jumped on top of my desk. "WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR THAT SHIT NERD?" 

Him? That useless fucking loser? The fuck? Are they all fucking brain dead?

"Did you seriously think anyone would vote for you?" the yellow headed shit-stain shot back sarcastically. I let small explosions start going off in my palms as I considered the most painful way to murder him, ignoring the annoying noise the rest of the fucking extras started making.

Before I could blow him the fuck up, I felt someone karate chop my ankle. Someone else got a death wish? 

Looking down, I noticed it was just shrimpy. She didn't say anything, choosing to only look up at me. As if on instinct, I found myself getting off my desk and sitting back down in my seat with a groan. Although I was still pissed, I found myself cooling off a bit. 

"If it makes you feel better, I would've voted for you if I knew what I was voting for," she mumbled. I could feel my chest suddenly feel light as the urge to smile began to build at her words.

What the fuck? 

Suddenly irritated, I clicked my tongue in response before turning to look out the window, resting my face in my hand to hide the dumb fucking smirk crawling onto it. 

After she turned back around to face forward, I found myself glancing at the back of her head repeatedly. She was definitely different from the other extras in this fucking school. Her quirk is insane, so insane that I genuinely don't think I could beat her in an actual fight. She obviously takes becoming a hero as serious as I do and actually knows hand-to-hand combat. Even though she's laughably awkward, she is somehow the only one that doesn't annoy me. She doesn't piss herself in front of me like every other extra, and can be pretty amusing when she wants to be. The headlines and the extras from this morning were definitely weird, but she did own up to what was happening. Her existence was like this weird fucking contradiction, like some sort of top secret open book. I knew if I asked, she'd answer truthfully, regardless of how it made her seem. 

Yah. That's why I'm so interested, I concluded pushing any other theories to the back of my mind. She's definitely got some shit backstory but doesn't take bullshit from anyone which was definitely weird. That's pretty cool I guess... wait no, fuck off, I thought as I internally fought with myself. 

Glancing back over to the back of shrimpy's head, I suddenly remembered what happened last night and immediately became bothered, causing sparks to begin forming in my palms yet again. Thats when I noticed that the shit nerd was still in the front of the room being a loser fucktard, feeling a sense of satisfaction when he looked over at me and jumped at the sight of the sparks in my palms. 

The feelings of satisfaction immediately disappeared as Shrimpy spun around in her chair and and grabbed my hands to stop the mini explosions. Her hands were small and soft, making me feel like my head would explode too. Quickly pulling my hands away before I blew us both up, I clicked my tongue before quickly crossing my arms on top of my desk to lay my head down.

Why the fuck did I remember that?