-small time skip-

-small time skip-

"I think.. You're pathetic." The words fell from your mouth without hesitation. As the rain poured around you and piercing red eyes stared back at you as the sky greyed. "I think, you're an idiot. I think, you're.." his nose curled, making you pause. But you weren't afraid of Sukuna. How could you when you had Sune with you. You smiled, you're eyebrows furrowing upwards in some creepy sinister look that anyone would only expect to see in some horror movie that happens to have children in it. "I think..you're a pussy" You spat out. Vulgar language wasn't really your thing but with Sunekosuri backing you up in your mind you decided to copy some of the things he said.

Sukuna raised his brows, but his expression of confusion quickly turned into anger when the reality that he was just dissed by a little kid. Opening his mouth to spit hatred he shouted. "Shut the hell up you brat!" And after he said that a mouth appeared on your throat. You allowing Sune to speak instead of smacking him away. And as you allowed him, he did, " You see me, I wouldn't take that type of disrespect." Sunekosuri spat with a stupid smirk. And before you knew it Sukuna disappeared from your vision. And before you could have looked to where he went you felt a firm tug on your hair. He yanked your head back forcing you to look up at him. You didn't want to show him you were hurt by his tug on your hair and you didn't want to show him you were scared either. So you stared blankly up at Sukuna. A straight line for a mouth and eyes that held a strange sense of cringe behind them only cause Sukuna to get even more irritated. "You idiot brat. You and your octo buddy talk a lot for some who can't defend themselves."

Sukuna grinned opening his mouth to speak again. But his voice was drowned out by Sunekosuri's thoughts, which you were thankful for because quite frankly you thought Sukuna sounded like he had a multitude of mucus producing viruses all at once. Sukuna stands so awkwardly, or I'm a just seeing it that way? You agreed with Sunekosuri in your mind and giggled at his little comment. Finding it as a disruptive from the pain you were feeling in your scalp.

Sukuna grunted and threw you away from him. Your back hitting a tree and a small cry of pain left your lips. You resting with your eyes closed as the discomfort left your body slowly. Your eyes openly slowly. Your vision blurry as tears you didn't even realize were there clogged your vision. You tapped the, away quickly, you weren't going to allow the, to fall. You looked around, still seeing Sukuna standing in front of you but still a considerable amount of distance away. Yet, Sukuna was not looking at you. He was looking straight ahead at the boy with spikey blueish black hair.

Your eyes widened slightly, and for some reason a small sense of comfort washed over you, feeling as if a weight was being supported off your shoulders. You looked at the boy. With a shy yet shines look in your eyes. You mumbled something quietly that no one but Sunekosuri heard. "M.. Mr.monitor lizard.." And with that sunekosuri bursted out into laughter inside your mind making you slap your ears in reaction to how loud he was.