NF-The search, really hit me with the urge to make Sunekosuri stronger than Sukuna🧍🏽Tw;Graphic violence, important flashback, I try my best not to make flashbacks boring, like some of flashbacks I've read, I usually skip them. So to combat this I usually fill MC's flashbacks with violence. So proceed with caution.

˃̶༒˂̶

˃̶༒˂̶

You were still in the backpack, the after dose of a good, warm nap had left you drowsy for a while. Your eyes still half closed and your mind blank in the comfort of sleep. It was quiet when Nobara and Yuji were sent off. All sound heard was the gently speaking of Gojo and a boy who's name was corrected in your mind to be Megumi. But the intruding thoughts of the curse king being so close creeped into Sunekosuri's mind, effecting yours as well.

You couldn't help but remember the first time you met the curse king.

It was a blood bath.

Sukuna being so close didn't bother either than you that much. After all, Gojo could stand an amazing fight against Sukuna, but the both of you, Sunekosuri, and you, could crack his brittle little bones. Strike fear into the curse kings heart with just a glance, a word. A hum.

Your hands grasped at Sunekosuri's finger. The curse that possessed you in his true form. Tattoo's of octopus arms covering his arms. The ink twirled on his pale skin. Reflecting his power. Standing across from you
, a boy, possessed by the king. Unlike Sunekosuri. Sukuna needed a vessel. Of course, Sunekosuri needed one as well. But being as strong as he was, Sunekosuri could simply summon himself outside of your body for short periods of time.

But these small bursts of freedom Sunekosuri had was all he needed to protect his vessel from the king. He wasn't about to use a child to fight a grown as man. So he decided to beat the shorter bitch's ass. Sunekosuri popped out his hoop earrings. Handing it to you along with the other golden jewelry that decorated his ink painted body.

Sunekosuri licked his teeth, his eyes a held a lack of color, no shine, no glint. Just black. Nothing about him shined. Besides the jewelry he had handed to you. He had twenty minutes to defend his vessel, but he only needed two.

Sunekosuri's right arm shot upwards. His left hand wrenching at his skin, pulling his pale outer layer off of his own body. Not flinching when the ink hit his skin. In replacement of blood, leaving the red muscle under his skin exposed. The tattoos of the giant octopus still painted on his muscle. No matter how many layers of his body Sunekosuri pulled off it showed the ancient art of Akkorokamui.

Sunekosuri's name had changed overtime, turning into something more of an unrelated name than his original. Sukuna came closer, your slow human eyes couldn't seem to catch Sukuna's movements. And you offered your eyes, underestimating Sunekosuri's power. Instead fearing the title ' Curse King'

But little did you know, the only thing you had to fear was the splatter of Sukuna's blood on your coat. Sunekosuri lifted his arm, thick, burgundy octopus arms wrapped around Sukuna's waist. The suction cups tearing at Sukuna's skin. The tentacles larger than Sunekosuri's body in a whole.

Your hands slowly uncovered your eyes at the unfamiliar howl of agony, only to see Sukuna free once again. Too close to you,

In Sunekosuri's opinion.

Multiple tentacles, larger than anything you've ever seen, wrapped around you. Pulling you behind Sunekosuri. One of your legs peeked out the tentacles, one of your arms doing the same. They were warm, holding you ina conforting position, the tip of a tentacle poking at your cheek gently. Distracting you from the savagery happening has only feet away from you

And with a crash, the fight was over. The boy had control over Sukuna once again. And the tentacles lowered you to the ground. The floor was covered in ink. Sunekosuri uninjured in the slightest. His arm already healed. The tentacles retreating back into his arms. He reached his hand out to you. And you Handed him his jewelry, Sunekosuri quickly putting it back onto his body. He held out his hand to you once again.

And you placed your smaller one onto his. His hand wrapped around yours in a comfortable hug of hands. The ground around you becoming clear as the sky. Clouds floating below you. A hole in the grey showing the freedom of the sky that stays high above each one of your head. Without the sky, none of you would exist. And both of you fell into it, the wind caressing your skin as you fell down. The world you just came from above showing below you. Sunekosuri's hand pulled you above him. His black eyes reflecting your appearance.

He smiled at you. Letting go of your hand , allowing the wind to lift you upwards. It was a cluttered mess of an experience. You were unable to understand what was happening. All you could comprehend was, that you fell through the ground, and into the sky that was above you only moments ago.

His black hair was twirling through the force of the wind. Your hair flying back through the wind. Your coat flapping in the wind trying to break it's warm through the falling speed. Sunekosuri spread his arms out, pushing him upwards into you. He wrapped his arms around you. Holding you gently in his ancient arms.

The snow hit his back. Dispersing in a white flurry around the two of you. It had only been five minutes before you were in the forest you had known for so long. You had fifteen minutes together. Until he had to morph back into your body.

It was peaceful, despite the battle that had occurred only minutes ago. Sunekosuri was as much as family as any father, or brother you had ever lacked in your short life. His hands lifting your face out of his chest, his own head held out of the snow his an uncomfortable looking position. Your mouth chomped on his finger. Just holding it in your mouth in a strange display of affection. Sunekosuri sighed,

"I love you too, kid."