˃̶༒˂̶A sharp slap against your cheek snapped you awake

˃̶༒˂̶
A sharp slap against your cheek snapped you awake. Another slap to your face, your skin still raw from all the hits it took. Your cheek red from the hit. You were grateful he even gave to a break from all the pain. His hand came up to slap you once again. But you grabbed your wrist, holding the rogue hand away from your face. A mouth coming from the limb you were holding. "Aren't you lucky to have me, reminding you you're alive." His voice was laced in sarcasm, you felt your hand crinkle with his smile. You looked down at your hand as he spoke to you. Your eyelashes blurred in your vision.

You mustered as much strength as a child could. Shoving his hand-mouth, into the snow, pushing yourself up with the hand that was possessed by his mouth. Once his mouth was out from the snow, he coughed. "If I could leave this damn body I would have an cut your head off you little shit."

You raised your hand up to your face, looking at his mouth move, you awaiting for his next threat to spill from your hand. He started up again. And you slapped a tree. Causing him to yack at the splinter that was left in his lip. Causing the mouth to disappear off your hand and appear on your cheek.

Which, you didn't hesitate to slap. The sound echoing through the forest. You didn't even flinch when your hand made contact with your cheek. Getting to use to feeling of pain.

His lips appeared on your wrist. And you stuck your fingers into his mouth. Choking him.

You pulled your white surgical mask up. It was made of soft cloth, which shielded you from the cold air outside of your mask. You looked up, everything felt so big compared to you, the trees towered over you, but not shielding you from the frozen tears of the sky. Falling down in fluffy patches that melted at ones touch.

You marched through the snow. Your boots waterproof, you wore heated socks. Knowing that frost bite is your biggest worry. You knew, despite his harsh words and treatment Sunekosuri wouldn't let his only vessel become animal food. His mouth popped out of your upper back, which you didn't even bother to hit. He started talking, talking about some guy named Gobo, or gogo, you even heard him say, Goho, at one point. It was quite funny, that is, if you actually laughed.

You rarely expressed much emotion, you mainly lived in isolation with Sunekosuri. So language was not your strong suit. You often expressed how you felt to Sunekosuri by hitting his mouth on wherever he appeared on your body, or petting it. But what he said often caused you to hit him. You knew basic language, 'No, yes, okay, here, there' it was easy to understand things like that, 'Good, bad' that was the way Sunekosuri talked when 'conversing' with you.

You came to the edge of the forest. It was a strange path. Sunekosuri wanted you to go to something called Tokyo Metropolitan Magic Technical College. He guided you with his own thoughts to where he wanted you to go. Sadly, the street wasn't covered in snow. And the snow behind you in the forest had dispersed. Due to Sunekosuri releasing the forest from his grip. The warm atmosphere frightened you. Backing up against a tree. Looking at the gray street with wide eyes. You never knew things such as this existed. You only walked on the snow, you gulped. Sticking your leg out, tracing your boot on the street.

Your body trembled when you stepped out onto the street. "Sune-" the heat only lasted for a second, before Sunekosuri replicated the feeling of winter on your skin alone, the feeling relaxing your nerves.