Your moms a biracial girl👹My dads knuckles turn pink ,my moms turn purple, and mine turn red😀˃̶༒˂̶

My dads knuckles turn pink ,my moms turn purple, and mine turn red😀
˃̶༒˂̶

You smiled at the memory, feeling peace within the past. Sunekosuri was rough around the edges. Hidden behind a murderous curse with the blood lust the excels past Sukuna's. Your fist clenched gently on your own clothes. You heard the faint voices of Gojo and Megumi. Talking about someone, and girl perhaps. "She's definitely crazy" you wondered if this was Nobara they were talking about. The girl Sune had said you should stick with. You traced your fingers over the stitches of the backpack. Listening to their voices. Sune was speaking, but it felt as if he were speaking another language. Understanding him, but at the same time unable to.

Your eyes opened slowly. Your knuckles turning a (Pinkish/Redish/Purplish) color. Your forehead heating. Memories of birth echoed in your thoughts. Of course, you don't remember your own birth. But Sunekosuri does. Two women, and a man. Your father, he came from unknown origins. All you knew of your parents is that little nickname.

Bubba

It was a cold place in your heart. A strange little call by, after all, you weren't a wooden doll. You were unable to understand how the nickname made you feel. A doll, a doll to everyone around you. Beauty wise? You could rarely tell. You didn't understand why your mother insisted on calling you this. But a warm feeling blossomed in your brain every time you heard such things. You never knew why your thoughts always trickled to that name. But you would feel relaxed, compliant, calm, when your mother said such things.
It was hypnotic.

She used to sing you these lullabies.

"Je remue le ciel, le jour, la nuit"

In a language you couldn't recognize

"Vient la douleur"

Nobara's voice reminded you much of your mothers. Yet your mothers had that savory sweetness that only a sadistic monster could hold. Such a manipulative tone. Yet no manipulation.

"Dans tout Paris, je m'abandonne"

Your mother was a creature of upmost beauty in your eyes, and Sune definitely saw her the same way. Thick, arched and triangular eyebrows. A crooked nose with a somewhat sag. A nose bump, and beauty marks decorating her soft skin. Reddened and candies lips. Eyes with heavy bottom lashes. Her eyes were blue, but in the shade it seemed like golding flakes fell from the sky of her eyes. Despite all of this she had this strange way of look. She had a very masculine, but very feminine face.

You wondered if you had looked like that? If you were beautiful like her, if you were handsome like her.