Gojo had taken the three out to dinner after they had finished their mission

Gojo had taken the three out to dinner after they had finished their mission. And whilst the bullet train of sushi passed Gojo had shoved some into the backpack without getting noticed.

But that had been a while ago.

Gojo slung the backpack with you side onto Itadori's shoulders. "Whatever you do.. don't look inside if this backpack. And if you do, I will find out about it." Gojo shook his fingers as if he were some sort of parent. Itadori nodded. And Nobara grunted. "What the heall must be so damn important that we can't look inside, is it some sort of bomb or something?" She crossed her arms. And Gojo laughed slightly. "Something like that." Before he ran off.

He had given you a phone, and some headphones. Which you struggled to use. But eventually figured it out. Some old music started playing from the backpack. Loudly. Before the volume slowly decreased as you frantically pressed the down button. After all, Gojo did tell you to keep quiet. You could feel the threes eyes burning into the backpack until an older mans voice took their attention off of you.

"Your mission is to rescue any survivors. We estimated there to be at least five survivors and one special grade."

Itadori hummed slightly. Turning to his friends to about what a special grade was. Cause you to tumble to the side of the backpack, holding in a small grunt. Itadori sweat dropped and the sudden weight shift of his back. "What's a special grade?" Nobara and Monitor Lizard grunted

The older man began to explain what it was. And Sune decided to butt in. "You and I would be considered special special special special special grades" you tried not to giggle at his intense emphasize on special. And in truth, that's what he had been aiming for. He had noticed how bored you were all cooped up in a dark backpack. He sighed, he wouldn't be able to separate from you, in this tight space at least. He was 7'2 after all. It would have to be 25 x it's current size for him to fit uncomfortably

"Ten minutes okay?" Sunekosuri said inside your head. You nodded.

'Domain expansion'

You opened your eyes to be on a red coach. Sunekosuri in a velvet robe, you wearing a matching robe as well. "Nice, correct?" You didn't response, instead you petted your robe. "I said. It's nice, righ-" "shhh" you silenced him. His mouth opened slightly. Pausing in shock. Taken aback slightly. "You know what." He shook his head. "I hate kids." And with that, he snapped his fingers and you were out of his domain. As soon as your exited his domain your ears were met with the whimpers and cries outside of the backpack. There was a hole in the backpack. It looked as if it were melted.

"I-I don't wanna die!"

"What?.."

Your response was immediate and short. And the boy, itadori seemed surprised and distracted by what you had said, after all, he didn't realize that there was someone in the backpack. You calmly slid out of the hole. Both the special grade and itadori were frozen in place. Itadori looking down in shock. Tears still wet on his face from the panic and terror of being so very close to death. His amputated hand still dripping blood on the cracked concrete floor. His body still trembling from both pain, shock, and fear.

You looked up at itadori. Your face plain and unreadable as you reached up to grab itadori's jacket. Pulling him down. He collapsed to his knees like a rag doll. You tilted your head slightly as you looked at the boy. He looked utterly defeated.

The special grade had disappeared from your peripheral. He was suddenly at you left.

And before you could think, your hand caught the fist of the special grade. Your eyes met with the curses. You turned back to itadori as the curses' head fell to the ground with a squelching thud. The decapitated curse jumped away to regenerate. Itadori turned to look at you. "Heal." You stated. And before itadori could respond his head snapped to look at his hands reforming out of thin air. The look of fear on his face slowly fading away as his hands grew back. "Oh.. Thanks kid...!" He seemed less hopeless than before. You stayed still staring at each other for what felt like 20 mins.

Itadori's eyes darted to the left as the special grade charged. Itadori grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you to his side. Without paying any mind to you, the curse appeared in front of itadori. Attempting to strike him.

Attempted.

Your mind was jumbled with confusion. Everything was happening so fast that your mind could barely comprehend what was happening. Your quick thinking was usually extraordinary. but you lost your train of thought when itadori had pulled you away to protect you. You felt like an ordinary frightened child being protected as itadori blew the curse backwards. You looked at the worsening cracks in the concrete as you stood up. You had only realized that Sukuna was the one who had blew the curse back when you heard the raspy voice of the king curse; Sukuna, cackling, Paying no mind to you.

"What a thoroughly annoying brat"

"He's definitely screwing with me." Sukuna muttered nonchalantly as he raised his hand to pat the curse's shoulder. You watched as the curse trembled under his touch. The immediate switch in demeanor was almost found comical for Sunekosuri, maybe he would actually had laughed if only that twenty fingered bitch wasn't the one frightening it. Sunekosuri pinched his hypothetical nose as Sukuna spoke once again. "What can I do to make that brat regret this.."

The only brat I see here is that son of a b- you smacked your face, not wanting to get distracted by Sunekosuri's childish comments. Sukuna grabbed his own chin. Seeming to be deep in thought. I didn't know that motherfucker could thi- you smacked your face once again. Forcing him out of your head for as long as possible.

Sukuna began to walk away. Gesturing for the curses spirit to follow in Pursuit. But of course, it had other plans. A glowing orange ball of cursed energy grew in between its hands. Larger and larger until it shot out, foolishly aiming for Sukuna.