Attack at Crovan's Gate

We were going to get off this rock or die trying. As we neared Crovan's Gate we heard the sound of screaming and gunshots. Ted and Greg were starting to get worried, but I reassured them that we'd get through it.

As we neared we saw a large crowd of zombies on the line. Toby and Mavis got through them like it was nothing, but once we entered Crovan's Gate all hell broke loose. There were zombies everywhere and the military and workmen were fighting the horde. Some of the soldiers were fighting with the workmen while others were gunning down everyone they saw. At first we were going to wait back till it ended but decided that if the military would work with the workmen perhaps they would work with us. So we charged into the battle. Toby and Mavis ran down every zombie in their way as Gordon and Donald pushed on. Thomas and Arthur came to a stop and the survivors hopped from the coaches and vans and began fighting. We were all fighting together and a soldier saved my ass from a zombie who was coming up behind me. We managed to take out the zombies and the military didn't gun us down. They said that they would follow orders and kill every last one of us, but we would overpower them due to the lack of men they had left. We asked if they had reinforcements on the way and they said they requested for them but they never came. I shouldn't have been surprised.

Thomas then remembered Percy and we raced to the shed we put him in those days ago. I pulled open the doors and there was our number 6 alive and well. He was so happy to see us, but then we saw something we weren't expecting. On the line beside Percy was an engine we had never seen before. He was a black Q1 and his name was Neville. Apparently he was brought on to help with the heavy goods work and just as he arrived everything went to hell. But the good news just kept coming. The sound of Percy's far cab door opened and the sound of someone hopping out was heard. When he came into view you wouldn't believe how happy we all were. It was Sir Bertram Topham Hatt.

We asked what had happened to him as we thought he was killed at Vicarstown

We asked what had happened to him as we thought he was killed at Vicarstown. Topham said that he was captured and brought to Crovan's Gate where he was thrown into a room for questioning and containment. He immediately started thinking of ways to escape; he had to find his engines. While he was locked up he saw the fates of Emily and Duncan from his window which the military had reinforced. Last night was when he made his escape as he sat in his cell he heard the sound of screaming and looked out to see the place overrun with zombies. He took this as his chance and grabbed a nearby chair and threw it at the door till it broke open. Once he did he found a gun from a soldier's body and took down any zombie in his path. He then made a run to the old shed where he found a scared Percy and confused Neville and had been there ever since.

However our time of joy came to an end as a horn was heard in the distance. We looked at the entrance as the sound of an engine purred and the groans of zombies grew closer and closer. We immediately began setting up barricades and preparing for its arrival. Topham and Percy were confused as to why we were preparing for BoCo, but they soon understood when we told them it wasn't BoCo anymore. We all sat there as it rounded the bend with a large hoard of zombies behind it. It sat there and watched us as we watched it. After a few seconds it blared its distorted horn and rushed at Thomas. Just before it got him Gordon raced onto our line and began holding it off. As that happened the entire hoard behind it rushed at us and we began to fight.