Zheng Chyou

Atsushi will not be in this I'm so sorry

19th of May, 2027
Vic: Zheng Chyou
Age: around 26 to 29
Ethnicity: Chinese
Height: 160.02 cm
Cause of death: asphyxiation

That day boss called me to a potential murder case in Yokohama. I had never been to Yokohama so I gladly expected, I can't tell you that if I could go back in time I would change this decision but I can't say I wouldn't either.

"So what's the case detective?" The detective looked around to see a man with a hat "oh hello investigator we have a possible murder here" "what's the cause of death?" "The mortician is looking at it now" the investigator walked over to the short young man whom was kneeling next to the victim, "hello are you the mortician?" The man glared at him but still nodded, "do you have a cause of death?" "I think so" the man waited but the raven didn't elaborate, "what is it?" "I'll tell you when I'm ready now please go stand over there you're in my way." The man seemed slightly offended but still backed off, "sorry about that, Ash is known to be rude" "isn't he a little young to be a mortician?" "He graduated high school when he was 14" the man nodded and waited intill the mortician was done.

"I believe she died around 4 to 10 this morning and was strangled she is around 26 to 29 and is Chinese" "you seem pretty sure" the investigator was once again glared at, "that's because I am" the mortician once again turned to the detective and began to speak, "I won't know more until I get her to the morgue" the detective nodded and the man turned to the body, "alright let's load her up!" He yelled and his coworkers began to load her into the truck.

-
When we got her back to the morgue we were able to find out that she was indeed killed that morning at around 7 or 8 and she had a tattoo of a bird on her thigh although I didn't know what bird, I didn't care for what bird it was. My coworker did however so we told the police whom I guess told that guy and my work was done for the time, the next day however the man came to the morgue.

"Hello Ash" "oh hello investigator, what can I do for you" the man walked next to Ash and pulled out some papers and showed them to him, "I would like to know if this is the tattoo that is on our victim" "give me a moment"

Ash came back wheeling the young women to the station, fixing his hat ash asked to see the tattoo again in which the man handed him the paper, pulling back the cover Ash looked from the paper to the tattoo on them woman's skin, "yes-" Ash looked to the man to see a disgusted look on his face, "oh are you squeamish around body's?" "N-no" Ash cocked an eyebrow at him but continued, "yes this is the tattoo"

The the women was Zheng Chyou from Kawagoe and had a husband and two children, apparently Zheng was having an affair with a man by the name of Hime Akina and her husband killed her or as I was told by the investigator who is named Ranpo Edogawa, at the time I didn't care for him much and thought this was the last time we'd work together since I lived and worked in Kyoto and was hardly called to other big city's who have their own morticianiers but I was very wrong.