Endo Kiyoshi

Victim: surname: Endo first name: Kiyoshi
Age: 20 to 25
Ethnicity: Japanese
Occupation: agriculture
Time of death: was dead for over 10 hours
Cause of death: stabbing

1st of July, 2027:
'Those stupid Yokohama detectives. They ruined the entire crime scene' that was the only thing I was thinking, and when we got him loaded into our van, I went to give the first cop I saw to give them a piece of my mind I remember knocking another cop aside to talk to the one I saw first.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY" Ash yelled knocking a small young cop out of his way, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" The tall man tried to speak but Ash didn't let him get passed the first word, "What-" "YOU TRASHED THE HOLE CRIME SCENE" "Ash-san-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP KUBO"

Oh my poor underclassmen, having to put up with my horrible anger issues he really is amazing, anyway:

"Ash please stop yelling at him he wasn't the one who ruin OUR crime scene" Ash turned to glare at the poor investigator "what the fucking hell do you want Ranpo" Ranpo grabbed Ash's hand which was wrapped around the tall mans tie and took the tie out of his grip, "that man is the man who let our crime scene get destroyed" Ash sent one last glare at Ranpo, "we aren't done kid" he hissed at the taller (obviously older) man. "You alright Dazai?" "Oh yeah, you know that guy has a marvelous grip" "yeah he's certainly strong" "you think he'd do double suicide with me?" Ranpo looked at the man who was now terrorizing the poor officers, "I thought you didn't like men?" "Yeah but, look at him" Ranpo looked at him, yes he was gorgeous on the outside, the inside? Not so sure, "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? ITS GOING TO BE 10 TIMES HARDER TO SOLVE THIS CASE NOW" two officers where holding the short man back now and failing extravagantly, "I'm going to go help them" "good idea"

I would like to say they also failed, and I didn't let them leave that brawl without some scaring. They had to get two other officers to pull me out off that one and I was taken off the case, Ranpo-san and Dazai-kun took me to get some sweets to cheer me up however, which made me like them a bit more, a tiny bit.

"So Ash," the tall man got onto one knee as though going to propose, Billison on the other hand, well he was stuffing his face with pastries, making him look like a chipmunk. "Will you commit double suicide with me?" Ash swallowed, "oh let me think... no" Ash took another pastry from Ranpo's plate and began eating it ignoring Dazai's whining, "so Ash have a girlfriend?" Ash glanced up at the older man, "nah thats not my type" "boyfriend?" "Oh let me think, well I'm a mortician, anti-social, and terribly awkward, so no" Dazai had sat back down by this point, "so your single?" "Yes, and before you ask I'm not dating you" Dazai pouted, "oh come onnn Ash~" "no"

I was later told Endo was murdered by a unknown person who was never caught, as for Dazai and Ranpo, Dazai went home with a bruised ego and Ranpo went home with a bruised Dazai, so it was a win for me.