Chantria Sok

Name: Chantria Sok (first name, last name)
Age: late 20s
Ethnicity: Khmer
Cause of death: crushed to death by a car crusher.

It was an early day I worked all night because of a mass murder in Muko. I was called to Yokohama again, but this time I was called to a junkyard. It was messy and I had to go into the Baling press (a car crusher.) and salvage what was left. Untill Dazai-san's voice rang in my ears.

   "ASH-KUNNNN" Ash froze and looked up, "go away Dazai-San" "can I help!?" "No!" "Coming down🎶" "DAZAI-" Dazai landed softy next to Ash and began to help scrape off the body fluids left behind. Ash huffed and went back to his work in a fit.

After they where done they had both been covered in body fluids and parts. "Ew, how do you do this for a living?" It wasn't the first time Ash had been asked this question. "One day at a time..." "wanna come to lunch with me!?" Dazai reminded Ash of a excited puppy. "...Sure" Dazai's dark eyes widened.

Unlike mine, Dazai-san's eyes where dark brown. Mine are jet black like my hair, they used to be brown... but that's besides the point.

They went to a diner, next to a cafe that Ash eye'd. "You really do have a sweet tooth huh?" Ash looked at the older. "Yes, I love sweets." Ash looked over the menu looking for the cheapest option. "Soooooo, wanna-" "no. I prefer my suicide alone." Dazai pouted.

I can't say I had a bad time. It was fine. But I knew something was wrong, the way he sat and talked it was like we weren't supposed to be there.

"Ash would you like to accompany me on a mission?" "What kind of mission?" Dazai winked, Ash's face reddened when Dazai whispered into his ear, "you'll see🎶" Ash thought for a second then nodded. "Yes." Dazai beamed, he took the smaller's hand "great! Come on" Dazai dragged Ash next door and into the cafe he went up stairs and into an office area. "Woah..." "come on! I want to meet the president!" "The president?"

That reminded me of what they used to call that awful woman. Even the thought of her made my blood boil.

Dazai lead Ash to a nice looking office, an older man at the desk. He wasn't bad looking Ash could tell he aged well. "Sir! I brought him!" Dazai showed Ash to "the president" making jazz hands around him. Ash watched Dazai, avoiding looking at the handsome man who sat at the desk. "Ash Billison I guess." Ash jumped, not expecting to be called by his full name, yet still he did not look. "I've heard wonderful things." Once again Ash didn't answer, he nodded. "You're here because I want to ask you to join the ADA." "The what?"

That day changed my life. For the first time ever I was wanted, needed, sought after.

Sorry for the short chapter I had to trash my first draft and restart