1

1542, a young mother, Adeline Snow, gave birth to a daughter, whom she named Abigael, after her grandmother. She gave birth in Sussex, England and when Abigael was four, they moved to a quaint, small town that had yet to be been named but will be in the 1860's.

Life was quiet for a while, well, before the animal attacks started happening and suddenly stopped in 1560.

But amongst the fallen was Abigael's mother.

Greif tortured her soul as her mind started to remember the beautiful and fun times she would spend with her.

Abigael's father, Clinton Harver, died when Adeline was in her 8th month of pregnancy. It was hard on Adeline to look at her little girl but she knew she couldn't just let her daughter be unloved just because her father died. She was strong, something Abigael wished she had gotten that from her mother.

1564 was the year that everything just got worse or better, Abigael still can't decide.

-

Abigael was walking through the streets when she ran into a man. He looked rough and... weird.

He came up asking for something.

"Sorry what?" Abigael said, she was busy in her mind.

"Do you have directions to... Harvers Court?" The man said. He had an accent to him, something southern.

"Uh yeah, if you take Baker Road and go," she turned her head in the direction of Baker, "East and stay until Harmper--" She was cut off by her own screams as the weird man shot his wrist up at her mouth then took it away then ate through her neck.

Blood was everywhere; her mouth, her neck, his face, his wrist.

Then her breathing slowed...

Her body temperature started to slowly decrease...

The man dropped her body as she landed with a thud, he sped away into the cool night air, leading Abigael's body heat to decrease to 87 degrees.

It was then that her heart stopped.

Abigael Snow was dead.

3:00 AM

Three AM was the time that Abigael Snow woke up from being dead. Her mind was racing as her throat started to ache.

She felt her neck and was astounded by the dried blood on it but no wound.

No gaping injury was there to be felt its... its almost as if it just healed on its own.

But the injury did heal on its own.

Abigael slowly got up and made her way down the chilling streets, when she went into Burkes Books, her favorite bookstore.

Burkes Books used to be in her hometown but was shut down due to a new apothecary moving in. It was never replaced.

The old librarian was in there, stocking the shelves when Abigael came up behind her, closely.

A little too close.

The woman turned around and was startled by the close and fast presence of Abigael Snow.

The woman had no time to think as canines were lodged into her neck and the blood was being sucked out of her body.

Thud!

The old woman's body dropped down against the bookshelf she was so recently stocking as Abigael realized what she had done.

She had killed an innocent just like that man had killed her—an innocent.