2

Abigael was walking down the streets of Mystic Falls.

It was dusk, the Mystic Grill was filled to the brim with people who wanted to get drunk to drown their sorrows.

'What more of a perfect place to find people to eat.' Abigael thought.

She walked in to the Grill and walked up to the bar.

She waved down a bartender, "Hello," she read his name tag, "Matt..? I would like a perfect vodka martini with the olive on a stick, straight up, please." Her British accent shown through her speech.

Matt pursed his lips, "Sure, coming right up."

"Vodka? Not a fan of the gin, love?" Another British accent asked her.

She kept her eyes watching the blonde and blue eyed human.

"What's it to you?" She asked.

"Oh me? Nothing, love. Just a woman of your stature wouldn't be so careless to order a vodka martini." He leaned on the bar and stared at her face.

She turned to him and looked at his drink, "Bourbon, hm? Wouldn't think a man of your stature would be so careless to order disgusting bourbon, love." She mocked him. She stood up, leaning on the bar copying his stance.

"Here's your vodka martini." Matt said as he handed her the vodka martini.

"Thank you, blue eyes." She said, staring at the dirty blonde with blue-green eyes in front of her.

"You're not from around here, are you?" He asked her. He looked at a brunette across the bar.

"I would say the same to you, hot shot." She said.

He looked back at her brown eyes, "Well, I was born here."

"Hm, explains the accent." She sarcastically said.

"The names Nik." He said.

"Lovely." She said. She finished her vodka martini and left the money (and a generous tip) under the glass and walked out of the bar.

'Now which human will so generously give me their house?'

(A/N:

perfect: perfect blend of both sweet and dry vermouth

straight up: liquors will be chilled with ice but be strained when pouring in glass)