4

Stefan and Damon Salvatore dragged Abigael by her feet and into the car.

"Don't you think we should have just... talked to her?" Elena Gilbert asked as she opened the car door.

"No, Elena! She is a vampire, Matt told us."

"Since when do you listen to Matt?" Elena asked as she sat down in the seat behind the drivers seat—next to Abigaels passed out body.

"Since he gives us valuable information." Damon says.

"Plus, we don't know what kind of danger she is, with Klaus wanting you as the hybrid bloody-maker, she could be a threat to you too."

They arrived at the Salvatore Mansion.

Minutes later and Abigael regained her consciousness but was restrained in a wooden chair.

"What do you barbarians want?" Her British accent shown through.

"Listen virago, we would like to know who the hell are you and why the fuck you are here." It was the sarcastic one.

"Oh sorry, are you talking to me? I only to speak to people with manners." She looked to his brother. "Your brother is nice, let's give him a try, shall we?"

Damon backed away from her.

"Chill Damon, let's just talk to her." He said, trying to calm 'Damon' down.

Damon just walked away and grabbed a cup of bourbon to drink.

"Listen, we just wanna know why you're here. We already have stuff... going on."

"What? With Katerina's doppelgänger?" She started to laugh. "Or is it, or is it with the almighty hybrid..?" She said the last 3 words with a childish voice then started to bust out laugh. "Sorry, sorry. Tough spot? Figured."

"How do you know Katherine?" Stefan tensed.

"Is that the name she's been going by for the last 200 years? Huh."

"Okay. Let's start off on a clean slate, no bonds, no sarcasm. Deal?"

Abigael pretended to think, "Hmm, deal."

Stefan untied her ties and and brought her over to the couch.

"There. Now, my name is Stefan. What's yours?"

"My name is—"