5

"Abigael Snow? That's who she said she was?" Elena Gilbert asked Stefan.

"Yeah." Stefan said. He was thinking long and hard.

"Are you two done talking about me?" Abigael said as she walked through the door to the library.

"What..? We-we weren't-. I-?" Elena said, she was stammering, while looking between Stefan and Abigael.

Abigael stopped in her tracks when Elena looked at her.

"No. F-ing. Way! Katerina Petrova?"

"No, I-I'm... I'm Elena Gilbert."

Stefan and Elena looked confused at Abigael, who's posture stiffened up at the mere thought that a Petrova doppelgänger was in the library. Katerina was the exception.

"Well, my mistake. Anyway, farewell vampire and doppelgängers alike."

"No! Wha—! Where?" Stefan exclaimed as he took a step forward.

"What the hell do you want, hero hair?"

Stefan stayed silent, he couldn't think of anything to say.

"Well, I'm out." She said before she vamp-sped out of the Salvatore Mansion.

-

"How the hell does she know Katherine?" Damon asked as he poured bourbon in his glass.

"No idea, but she didn't call her Katherine.., she called her Katerina which means she met Katherine before she changed her name."

"Before she became a vampire!" Elena said putting the puzzle together.

"Exactly!" Stefan said.

"No, no that can't be. Didn't you guys say that she was like 500 years old?" Caroline said.

"No...? We never said anything about that, Care." Elena said.

"Huh, I couldve sworn you sa-"

"GUYS! You're going to wanna look at the news." Bonnie said as she put down her cell and hit the switch for the TV.

"Breaking news! Four new bodies have been found near Will's Creek and Max Street. All the bodies have blood drained from their necks. Could our serial killer be back? The victims of this attack are: Jane Hoover, Lucy Sinclair, Micheal Walker, and Jolie Byers. Our regards are to the deceased relatives."

Suddenly a ring tone of a phone being called rang out in the silence once Stefan turned off the TV.

"H-hello?" Elena said as she put her phone to her ear.

"Hello, love."