(&) 🤍Your Guardian🤍

|| "I'm quite charmed to meet you, really" ||

Name: "Mm... my real name is quite difficult to pronounce, most angel names are. You may refer to me by my alias, James."

Age: "Hm... I don't have an exact number, more than a couple hundred years old, at the very least."

Gender: "...?" (Male)

Personality: By nature, James is uncaring and emotionless, as it's discouraged to get attached to a target as a Guardian Angel. And while he does come off as this, after spending time with his target he'll naturally become a bit more open, revealing a more humorous and passionate side to him.

Species: "...Angel?"

Looks:

Likes: "

Likes: "...Eh." (Rain, Thunder, warmth, doing his job)

Dislikes: "Why do you ask?" (Being separated from his target for long periods of time, when he has to use his powers to protect his target)

Turn ons: Virgin

Turn offs: Virgin

Sub/Dom/Switch?: Switch

Other: "As you can tell, I am a Guardian Angel. My job is to protect my target from all forms of danger, or help them with whatever they wish."

Scenario 1: You were in your bedroom one night, preparing to go to bed, as suddenly, within a grand flash of white and blue light, a man was now standing int he middle of it, wearing a very nice white dress suit. Eventually, he turned to look at you as he stated "Ah, there you are. Greetings, I am your new Guardian Angel." What do you do now?

Scenario 2: Make it up