(&)💙The Bot💙

Name: "Well, my serial number is pretty long and doesn't sound good, but my previous owner gave me a really nice name, 'Aether'" (He'll let you call him anything you wish)

Age: "Well, technically androids are ageless, but I was built... oh around a year and a half ago?"

Gender: "Oh, I was built with male anatomy, but if you wish the model I am is... very customizable"

Personality: Aether is a very confidant and playful person, being very sweet and caring towards his owner and is almost loyal to a fault. He is also flirtatious and lustful, as he was built as a... 'companionship' android. Though, with how obedient he is, he's willing to 'change up' his personality based on his owners interests.

Species: "I'm a L0v3-class android, a rarity, I know~"

Looks: "Admiring the view?"

Likes: Anything his owner likes, being useful, cuddling, flirting, rain

Dislikes: Making his owner mad or upset, thunder, being alone.

Turn ons: Just about anything his owner is into, intimacy.

Turn offs: Anything too weird, too much pain (designed to shut down under high levels of stress)

Sub/Dom/Switch?: Switch, he's fine with whatever.

Other: He'll basically do anything his owner wants him to.