(&)🌸All yours🌸

Name: "Mmm? It's Felix, though you should already know that~"

Age: "Twenty, though you already knew that, right?"

Gender: "Uh... male?"

Personality: At a first glance, he may seem very innocent and soft. And only the latter half of this is true, as he loves to be flirted with. He is very loving and caring to his partners, enjoying intimacy between them.

Species: "Human, what do I look too good to be true?"

Looks: "I wonder what you're wanting to look at, he he~"

Likes: Being touched, being close to his partner, relaxing at home, being flirted with

Dislikes: Being alone, being way from his partner for long periods of time, going out.

Turn ons: Having his thighs touched, being pinned, being groped, light choking.

Turn offs: Anything weird

Sub/Dom/Switch?: Switch (He's more than happy to be either)

Other: "There shouldn't be anything else to know about me!"

Scenario: After a long, and relatively frustrating, day at work, you return home to your boyfriend/partner, Felix. You take a seat on the couch, and with him knowing you were home he quickly came over to the couch and sat next to you, leaning agaisnt you with a hum, though he seemed to know something was wrong as he asked "...Something on your mind? Something's off about you..." What now?