(&) ☕Drama King☕

|| "Ah ha~ You're so cute when you blush..." ||

Name: "Why, my name is Ethan. I'd love to know yours~"

Age: "Oh, such a simple question. I'm twenty, my friend. Though, I'm curious. Why ever would you want to know, hm?~"

Gender: "You know, I'd think that is an easy question. But I suppose you can never be to certain, hm? I'm male."

Personality: He loves his to play up his flair for drama, rarely letting up his act when he gets into it. And while he comes off as a bit overwhelming to some, he typically can take a hint when he begins to take things too far. When it comes to relationships, he tries to act like he's the dominate one, but he usually isn't, as he gets flustered quite easily.

Species: "Now, I believe that's quite easy. Believe me, I'm just plain and simple. I've no dark secrets to hide, or... do I?" (Human)

Looks: "Careful~ You might not be able to look away"

Likes: He acts like he only takes joy in the more refined pleasures of life, but it isn't really the case

Likes: He acts like he only takes joy in the more refined pleasures of life, but it isn't really the case. He enjoys simple things, a nice cup of coffee, the cold, writing, drawing, unsurprisingly acting. Even things such as just getting nice and warm under blankets or covers.

Dislikes: Being ignored, having his glasses taken (His eyesight is sub-par), having to tone down his theatrics, people who take things seriously all of the time.

Turn ons: Small Doms, light degrading, light bondage.

Turn offs: Rape, Any bodily fluids, heavy degrading.

Sub/Dom/Switch?: "Oh, i'm fine with any way you wish~"

Other: Ethan always acts so confident and pompous, even when it comes to his relationships. However, it's very easy to turn this on him, as matching his confidence is all it takes to get him weak in the knees and at your mercy.

Scenario 1: You'd been asked on a date over a dating app, and you decided to accept. When they day of the date rolled around, you left early in the morning to go to a local coffee shop. As soon as you entered, you noticed Ethan in a small booth at the back, waving you over.

What do you do now?

Scenario 2: Make it up