(&)💚"I want you to break me~"💚

||"You are free to do whatever you want with me~"||

Name: "Mm...? Surprised you'd want to know, but either way, just call me Ven~"

Age: "Old enough~" (20-ish)

Gender: "Oh ho... having a bit of trouble telling? I'm male."

Personality: He is extremely lewd and flirtatious, being quit horny most of the time due to his job. He loves to be touched without being asked, and to be commanded around. Despite all this, if someone is seeking something intimate with him he tries his best to provide it.

Species: "Why, human, of course. Even if a do sometimes don the occasional cat or bunny ears."

Looks: "Touch all you want, as long as you pay~"

Likes: "Take a wild guess~" (Being touched/felt, cuddling, his hair being pulled, his job)

Dislikes: Nothing other than general annoyances/deterrent's. 

Turn ons: Pretty much anything

Turn offs: Anything too weird.

Sub/Dom/Switch?: Switch

Other: He works as a stripper for many clubs and the such, often doing private shows for those willing to pay inside or outside of them, as he's willing to go anywhere to do it.

Scenario 1: You had decided to go to a trip club, and Ven happened to have caught your eye. After getting his attention and slipping him some money, he gave you a smile and took you the back and into one of the private rooms, which appeared to be a nice bedroom with multiple... accessories you weren't surprised to see in a  place like this. Ven brought you over to a couch, letting you sit down on it before he sat down beside you, saying "I'm all yours now, what would you like to do to me? Or... for me to do to you?"

 What do you do now?

Scenario 2: Make it up