Business | Lilies

"All right, I got it!" Hiyori announced as she went inside the diner

"All right, I got it!" Hiyori announced as she went inside the diner. She slammed the door open with a grin on her face gaining the attention of all the people inside. By the people inside, it means Cobra, Naomi, Yamato, Noboru, Chiharu, Dan, and Tetsu.

All of them frowned at the girl in confusion as they are not aware of what she was talking about.

"Got what?" Chiharu queried. The girl grinned and sat down on the bar stool across from where Naomi's standing.

"I know what to do with my money," she told them.

Since all the battle with Kuryu had died down two months ago, Hiyori had the time of her life to sort out her... well, her life. She realized that she had money from her brother Takeru and she got a letter from a bank that all the properties of Kamiya Yoichiro are transferred to her.

Basically, she got a lot of money and she has been trying to decide what to do with it for almost a week now. The first thought that came to her mind was to go back to college but she does not want to come back to study yet. Besides that, she doesn't know what profession she wants.

"What do you want to do with it?" Naomi questioned as she looked at the girl. Hiyori turned to her and took the glass of apple juice she was offered.

"I want to start a business," she replied.

"What kind of business?" Noboru asked. Hiyori pursed her lips and sheepishly chuckled.

"That's the problem."

"You don't know what business it is," Tetsu stated with a smirk. Hiyori rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Yes, I don't know," Hiyori gave him a glare. "Yet."

The girl stood up and with the apple juice in her hands, she walked towards Cobra and sat down on a chair across from him.

"I'm open for suggestions," she told them.

Noboru looked at her and nodded while thinking of business suggestions. "Well, you have to narrow it down first. Where do you want to put it, anyway?"

"Of course, here, in Sannoh."

"Then, it's gotta be something unique so it will not have any competition," Noboru told her.

"Yeah, so what is it? What should it be?" Hiyori questioned as she looked at her childhood friend.

"An arcade!" Tetsu suddenly exclaimed. Hiyori looked at him with a raised brow.

"You just want to play, don't you?" the boy scratched the back of his head with a sheepish grin. Hiyori sighed, "As much as I want to own an arcade, I don't think my money can afford it."

"Maid café!" Chiharu suggested. "Maid with cat ears!"

"No," Hiyori shook her head in disbelief.