Sick | Lilies

              "Hey," Cobra gently nudged his girlfriend who is lying on the bed.

Hiyori opened her eyes and blinked rapidly to adjust her vision. Her body felt heavy as if there was a huge brick on top of her. The woman looked at the blonde sitting down at the edge of the bed and looked at her full of concern.

"What time is it?" she groggily asked.

"Almost seven in the morning," he answered as he placed his palm on the woman's forehead. "You've got a slight fever."

"What?" Hiyori asked. She tried to sit up but she suddenly felt a heavy feeling on her head causing her to groan.

"You need to rest," Cobra simply said.

"But I have to open the shop," she weakly said as the blonde lightly pushed her to lay down on the bed once again.

"You're sick. You can't work like this." Hiyori frowned as she looked at her boyfriend.

"I need to deliver the orders. It's due today," she argued.

Cobra sighed and nodded. "I'll take care of it."

"Eh? But don't you have work?"

"It's fine," he told her. "Just do me a favor and get some rest, alright?"

Hiyori groaned and rolled her eyes. "Fine."

After Hiyori instructed him for the umpteenth time on what to do about the orders that needs to be delivered, Cobra had enough and forced the woman to get some sleep.

Hiyori was stubborn and about to argue with him but couldn't since she doesn't have a lot of energy. In the end, she fell asleep.

The flower shop just opened two months ago, the business was successful as a lot of orders have come in causing the woman to overwork herself. Cobra has noticed that she's not taking care of herself that much so he's been eyeing her eating habits. Sometimes he would force her to eat but the woman will refuse and say that she was full.

Now her stubbornness has led to this moment.

With a sigh, Cobra entered the diner causing the people inside to look at him.

"This is unusual," Naomi muttered. "Where's Hiyori?"

Cobra went toward the counter and looked at Naomi. "She's sick."

Naomi raised a brow. "Sick? Hiyori's sick?"

She couldn't believe that the woman is sick since it was unusual for her to be ill.

"Yeah," Cobra nodded.

The blonde ordered food at the diner for Hiyori before he took care of the orders at the shop. When Naomi was finished with his order, he immediately left.