The Bet | Iris

Nozomi looked at her sister in concern as she sat down on her bed

      Nozomi looked at her sister in concern as she sat down on her bed. Kiko, on the other hand, is snickering quietly while scrolling through their shared laptop.

The younger twin knows her twin is up to no good, based on her evil grin. She sighed and shook her head as she lay on her bed.

"What are you up to, Kiko?" Nozomi questioned while staring at the white ceiling of their bedroom. 

Kiko stopped what she was doing and blinked. She turned to her sister and tilted her head in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

Nozomi sat up and stared at her, raising her brow. "You've been grinning like a mad woman earlier." 

The older twin grinned and giggled. "Oh, that! It's nothing!"

"I don't believe you," Nozomi said, crossing her arms over her chest. 

"It's up to you," Kiko told her and shrugged as she went back to her laptop. 

"I don't know if I should be scared of you or what," the younger twin muttered as she faced her sister's back.

"Oh, don't be scared. It's not for you," Kiko said and giggled mischievously.

"So something is going on."

The older twin turned to Nozomi who was raising her eyebrow intriguingly. Kiko formed her lips into a thin line, guilty that she lied earlier. 

"You'll see," she told her sister and smirked. "You'll see soon."

The twins decided to go to Grandma Sada's store since they'd been craving some monjayaki. Well, it was only Kiko but Nozomi got dragged by her twin to go there. 

They saw Shibaman and Tsuji eating there so they joined in. Even though they weren't that close to them. The twins sat down with them and wondered who's the woman they were with.

The girl looks the same age as them. However, she looks rather mature and well-mannered. As if she came from a well-disciplined family. 

"Why are you two here?" Tsuji questioned the twins.

"Why not?" Kiko retorted. "We're hungry."

The girl with them stifled an amused laugh causing the twins to look at her.

"Oh, sorry," she said. "That was rude. I'm Tsukishima Ena."

The twins glanced at each other and nodded understandingly.

"I'm Odajima Kiko," the oldest twin introduced. 

"I'm Odajima Nozomi," the youngest shyly introduced.