Drunk | Lilies x Oak

     "Are we still on for tonight?" Hiyori asked Naomi in a whisper. She sat down on the bar stool, leaning her arms on the counter.

Naomi turned to look at Sannoh Rengokai members at the diner before leaning closer to her best friend.

"Yeah, of course," Naomi told her. "Is Fuyumi coming?"

Hiyori giggled quietly and nodded. "Yep, she will."

Naomi smiled and nodded back at the girl.

"What are you guys whispering about?" The two girls screamed in surprise when Dan and Tetsu suddenly came up behind Hiyori.

"What the hell?! You scared us!" Hiyori exclaimed, placing a hand on her chest.

Naomi let out a sigh of relief and shook her head as she looked at the two males.

"You guys are whispering something," Dan explained, sitting down beside Hiyori while Tetsu sat down on the other side of the girl

"So? Is it good to eavesdrop?" she questioned.

"We're not eavesdropping," Tetsu argued. "We just noticed you guys are talking in low volume."

Hiyori rolled her eyes in mocking annoyance. "Don't ask about it, then."

"Just curious," Dan replied and shrugged.

"Curiosity kills, you know," the girl said, trying to scare them.

The two males looked at her, their expressions falling when she said that.

They didn't say anything about it and asked Naomi for coffee. The latter grinned and took their orders while Hiyori patted the two males' backs with her hands.

Night came and Naomi closed the shop. Hiyori also closed her flower shop for the day and went back to Itokan.

They dimmed the lights inside the store and hung a "close" sign on the door, hoping no one would disturb them.

The two girls placed snacks on the wooden table. Chicken wings, potato chips, and other unhealthy junk food.

Hiyori and Naomi heard the front door click and they turned their heads to see Fuyumi entering the diner.

"You're here!" Hiyori exclaimed, earning laughs from the two girls.

"Wouldn't miss it," Fuyumi told them, raising a plastic bag she was holding.

The trio sat down at the top of the long wooden table as they took canned beers for each of them. Fuyumi was the one who bought the drinks.

"How long were you two doing this?" Fuyumi questioned and gulped down her drink.