Chapter Eight

~~Y/N' Pov~~

After dinner, me and the kids were watching tv, but I was thinking of what Gaster wanted from me, he was in his room, probably working, he suddenly appeared next to the couch which got me startled, the kids laughed at me and there was a small smile on Gaster's face, I was embarrassed but I didn't show it

"I want to talk to you, human" said Gaster

"Yeah sure" I said, I got off the couch and followed him, he led me outside and then behind the house, I was getting nervous but I decided to trust him cause what other choice do I have?

He take a key out of his pocket and with it, he opened a door that was behind his house, there were stairs leading down, but it was so dark and scary 'please tell me I don't need to get down there' I thought, Gaster made a ball of purple glowing magic on his hand, he went down and I was so scared to follow, I just met him yesterday, how am I suppose to run behind him to what looks like a basement?!

He stopped and turned to look at me "aren't you coming?"

"Nah, I am good" I said confidently trying to hide that I was trembling

"Well I am not, I need to show you something, so come here"

"What if I didn't come" I said and took a step back, in case he tend to do something suspicious

I can see him trying his best to hide his anger, but it was obvious to me, he wear a fake smile and gently spoke "Y/N, please come here"

I shook my head -no- and took another step back, I was being so confident with my actions but both of us knew that I was scared to death

He climbed the stairs up, coming in my direction, I gulped as I watched him, he was bursting with anger, I don't think the thing deserves to be that mad about, did he expect me to follow him blindly? , I didn't know I wanted to run only when I felt myself turning back and running through the woods, I didn't hear him behind me so I stopped by a tree to catch my breath, I suddenly felt someone grab my arm and within a second I was in a different place, when I turned, I was facing Gaster, 'he teleported me here!' I thought

I looked around, it was like a small laboratory, Gaster just ignored me and sat on a chair, then he gestured for me to sit on another chair facing his, I gulped and hesitantly did what he demanded, I grabbed to the fabric of my jeans/skirt nervously as I watched him looking through some documents, he smirked and pulled two out of the pile, he neatly put them down on the counter, then he sat back comfortably on his chair, he didn't talk and stared at me with his unreadable eyes, as if he was waiting for me to do something, 'he wants me to look at the papers?'

I slowly turned to look at the papers, and I was very shocked when I saw the papers, the first one got a picture of a woman who looks like my mom, it had her name and last name on it, the second one has my father's name and last name on it with a picture of him, I didn't realize I had my mouth wide open till Gaster mentioned it "you don't want a fly to stuck in your throat"

I blushed of embarrassment and closed my mouth, I have so many questions now...as I read through the papers, it said that they were some type of monsters and not humans, I looked at Gaster with curious eyes, I was pushing him away 5 minutes ago but now, I need him to explain things to me ...

"I believe you want an explanation" he said, I slowly nodded my head, "those are your parents, correct?" , I nodded my head again, "they were lying to you all the time"