Golden Warrior: Go Beyond Carol!

Let me get one thing clear:

Carol is planet level

Goku is Universal Level (possibly Multiversal by the time Super ends)

Goku is in his current manga power level but since he's in a universe that doesn't have many God level beings, we won't see Goku going above Super Saiyan God throughout this story.

I'd graciously put Carol Danvers at this point in the universe a Full Power Super Saiyan level since she honestly doesn't have to fight opponents like Goku has to every year.

But this ain't about rivalry, it's about friendship (yeah)

Goku appears on a planet being attacked by the Kree Empire, warships and blaster fire all over the place as the natives flee and try to defend their own against the oppressive threat.

Goku looks shocked and gets angry at this, powering up in his base form as he flies at a approaching ship and punches it into flaming pieces getting the attention of other Kree invaders.

With the swiftness of his speed and his genius skill of martial arts, Goku plows through the soldiers and mechs just like he did against the Red Ribbon Army when he was a mere child. Each punch, kick, and ki blast sends hundreds flying or knocked out without a chance to retaliate.

Captain Marvel aka Carol Danvers meanwhile was in the higher sky, fending off the warships and fighter ships looming over the planet as she blasts through them getting rather tired of the Kree attacking others by this point.

She notices commotion below, seeing a figure taking out hundreds of Kree soldiers at once watching them fly everywhere like bowling pins. She is distracted enough for one of the warships to fire a blast that sends her crashing next to Goku without much damage.

Goku turns around to see the glowing blonde woman in a full body battle suit getting up from her crater looking nettled till she turns to her side seeing the spikey haired Saiyan, both having curious expressions on their faces.

"Who are you?" They both ask simultaneously, firing a energy blast at a enemy behind the other as they fly off from view.

"Hi! I'm Son Goku! You must be that powerful energy signature I detected around here!" Goku greets her with that signature Goku friendlessness, Carol taken aback by this kindness but gives him a smile back as they look up to see the warship that hit Carol.

"Let's finish this up before anyone else gets hurt." Goku states seriously, Carol nodding as the two fly towards the warships both radiating with energy as they launch a combined blast attack that vaporizes the entire fleet with ease.

Carol powers down to her base form, taking a breath as Goku let's out a chuckle at Carol's appearance.

"He he, you remind me of a friend of mine, she looks similar to you and powerful as well." Goku tells her, Carol chuckles back as they land back down to the ground below.

"I'm Carol, Carol Danvers. I don't know what you are or where you came from but I appreciate the help today."

"No problem, not the first time I helped defend a planet from alien invaders." Goku says nonchalantly, Carol raising her brows at this response.

A group of the native aliens on the planet come out from hiding in their shelters and approaches the duo in celebration of their heroism. Goku awkwardly waves and thanks the aliens, unable to understand their language till he sees Carol's open hand with a tiny device on her palm.

"Place it behind your ear, it'll help you understand what they're saying." She explains, Goku nodding as he does so and can clearly hear the aliens in the language he's speaking.

"Hey that's pretty neat!"

"How's about a deal? You tell me your story and I help you with whatever you need from me."

Goku agrees and begins to explain to Carol everything about himself from how he arrived on his Earth to fighting the power sniper Granolah, Carol was absolutely speechless at the revelation of Gods and Multiverses but was glad Goku was a heroic individual despite his lust to fight powerful people.

"I'm absolutely taken away by you Son Goku, you honestly have quite the adventurous life."

"Yeah well till I can figure out how to get back home I'm starting a new adventure here in your universe. Speaking of which, how's about we can train together?"

"You want to train with me?"

"Yeah! That burning energy you have right now is just the tip of the iceberg Carol, my Master Whis says training together can really improve one's strength."

Carol thinks about this, she's usually been a lone wolf type across the cosmos for years now and here comes this alien from another universe who could really improve her gains in under a short period of time.

"Alright, you got yourself a deal." Carol accepts with a smile, shaking Goku's hand who smiles back with glee.

Carol leads Goku into her spaceship, a small but humble ship that she calls home ever since she left Earth back in the 90s. Goku looks around and sees a orange cat walking around.

"Aw a kitty!" Goku goes over to Goose and gives chin scratches to the car, Goose purring in delight.

"He may look like a cat but he's actually a Flerkin."

"Huh, Flerkin? What's that?" Goku asks as a tentacle slithers around Goku's fingers and he reels back in disgust.

"Ew! I didn't think I'd ever see a day where I'd come across a squid cat." Goku says as Carol laughs, picking up Goose and moving him by the cockpit where he curls up into a ball.

"So, when do we start training Goku?"

"First we must find a planet we can breathe on but also safe to go all out so definitely someplace without civilizations."

"I can find a few." She says pulling up her holographic star map, pinpoint several planets and moons within the nearest sector they can be able to start their training.

"Setting course to Moon 69!" She says as the ship jumps into hyperspace, Goku grabbing onto his seat for dear life.