Training Arc

Avengers Power Scaling:

Wanda Maximoff
Hulk
Spider-Man
Captain America
Quicksilver
Bucky Barnes
Black Widow
Falcon
James Rhodes
Tony Stark

LAST TIME ON DRAGON AVENGERS Z!

After the defeat of Zeus, Goku returned back to Earth to rest himself and finds out in his absence that Piccolo has been extensively training the Avengers to their absolute limits to prepare for the war ahead of them.

NOW!

Piccolo meditates as the Avengers are outside doing some field training, a sling portal opens up behind him as Piccolo sees Doctor Stephen Strange appearing from the portal.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Doctor Stephen Strange, I'm the new Sorcerer Supreme."

"Oh. What happened to the other one?"

"She died sadly."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Piccolo softens his tone, standing upright as his towering figure approaches Strange. "But why exactly are you here?"

"She told me about the ordeal with the protection of the Infinity Stones and the potential case of Thanos trying to obtain them."

"Well so far nothing has happened but silence doesn't equal time to be off guard, I'm training these heroes to be on their best in case that guy tries anything funny around here."

"I also heard you have a special student here within the team? Wanda Maximoff I presume?" Doctor Strange asks with a head tilt.

"Ah her. Yeah what about it?"

"What do you know of The Scarlet Witch?"

"The name of her transformation I assume? It's been impressive magical wise, she's not exactly the heavy muscle type but don't think she can't knock you out with a clean hook."

"Trust me it's alot more than a namesake, it's a prophecy come true. She is said to become the most powerful being in existence, rivaling that of my own power."

"What does it state then?"

"She will either destroy us all or conquer everything within the mutliverse." Strange states seriously but Piccolo actually chuckles amused, taking aback the sorcerer supreme.

"What's so funny? Didn't you hear what I said?"

"I heard and all I heard is just accusations from some ancient texts of dead wizards and witches. They don't decide her fate, she does. Wanda has done nothing but remain a positive and dedicated influence on this team, I haven't sensed anything malicious about her in the time I spent training her." Piccolo states in a more serious tone, defending his own student.

"But what if-"

"That's dangerous thinking there Doctor, there's many outcomes from that question alone. All you need to do is trust her and be supportive of her and you won't have a conquering lunatic on your hands. Understand me?"

Strange was made speechless, visibly intimidated as well at the Namekian's words. Perhaps the texts were merely paranoia over such existence of a being existing they never bothered to think of a positive outcome. Strange looked down in defeat and realizes he can't be paranoid like the ancient sorcerers and learn to trust Maximoff.

"Very well. But if she wishes to learn more of sorcery, she's invited with open arms in Kamar-Taj whether she's a witch or not." Strange offers but Piccolo shakes his head and points to Wanda jogging alongside Natasha outside.

"You tell her in person, I won't decide where she heads next in her life long as she gets stronger and wiser." Piccolo tells him and Strange nods, teleporting outside and introduces himself to Wanda and the others with Piccolo listening in with his ears.

Shortly after, Wanda bids farewell to her team, her new family, and her own brother as she leaves for the first time on her own somewhere else away from them. Piccolo smiles and nods at her as she goes through the portal into Kamar-Taj and it closes.

"Gonna miss her ain't ya?" Goku slyly asks Piccolo and Piccolo blushes with a snarl at this remark.

"Shut up." He tells Goku and the Namekians in his head flustered.

"In all seriousness if she's gonna become the strongest person in the universe then she's got you to thank Piccolo, I'm sure you're proud of that." Goku smiles as he looks to the sky in wonder.

"Yeah, that'll be a sight to see in the future." Piccolo let's out a smile as he looks up with his friend. "So what you plan to do next?"

"I should really get back to training with Carol, she's probably wondering where I've been this long." Goku replies scratching his head concerned.

"Speaking of which how come she never appears around here if she's your friend?"

"She's always busy fighting those Kree guys, I swear they're everywhere." Goku sighs with a frown.

"Goku."

"Yu-Huh Piccolo?"

"Mind teleporting me over to their home world, I think I can negotiate something with those guys."

"You sure Piccolo? These guys aren't exactly the most friendly."

"Just do it."

Reluctantly, Goku puts his hand on Piccolo's shoulder and uses instant transmission to teleport Piccolo to the capital of the Kree home world before Goku disappears away.

"You there! You are trespassing on sacred Kree grounds!" A armored Kree guard tells them as Piccolo was in front of the steps of the Supreme Intelligence's building.

"Gee I sure don't seem to care." Piccolo blatantly replied as he removes his turban and cape, cracking around his neck before blinding everything crazy in a hot flash fun orange light.

Piccolo was now more taller, muscular, has a chiseled chin, and his body completely orange. He grind maliciously as his ki aura flairs up, shaking up the planet.

"Let's negotiate shall we?" He grind with fanged teeth, his red intimidating eyes looking at his enemies.