Believe: Go All Out!

"DODGE THIS!!!" Piccolo shouts out to Wanda as he fires a massive energy beam that's rocketing towards her at swift speed, Wanda barely having time to react as she raises a red energy shield to defend herself as it CLASHES against it and cracking it instantly.

Wanda grits in immense strain as she feels her feet sinking into the mud below and her hands shaking as she tries to keep herself alive, the shield cracking away as pieces begin to shed away.

*If you stop now you're dead! The enemy won't offer you a second to breathe Wanda, you got to give it your all or die trying to defend everything you live for! Your country! Your brother! Your allies! The World!* Piccolo tells her telepathically as Wanda winces in pain, sweating as she feels herself buckling under the immense pressure.

*YOU AREN'T DYING WANDA! STOP HOLDING BACK! LIFE HAS GIVEN YOU A SECOND CHANCE AND YOU AREN'T GOING TO SQUANDER IT OVER ONE GODDAMN ENERGY BEAM!*

Wanda felt something inside of her snap, as if the doors of her true potential exploded open and began to flood inside of her as Wanda's body began to glow violently red and she lets out a roar of power.

*It's unreal, she's actually transforming into something but what?* Piccolo think to himself as Wanda's appearance begins to change into that of the legendary Scarlet Witch and she begins to push back Piccolo's blast and reflect it back onto him, consuming the Namekian in his own power.

Wanda looks at herself in disbelief at her new appearance and most importantly her new incredible power before she snaps outta her thoughts and rushes over to a injured Piccolo lying on the burnt ground.

"Piccolo! Oh I'm so sorry!"

Piccolo coughs but smiles at his student.

"Heh, don't be Wanda you did good." Piccolo compliments her as he staggers back up and cracks around his neck and shoulders, the sounds oddly satisfying.

"So now what?" Wanda asks quietly, taping her fingers together.

"Now you continue to train with that power, master it till it feels like second breathing to you Wanda. It's only been a few months but you managed to improve greatly, seems like I'm at my point that I have nothing more to teach you."

"What? But you've been such a great teacher!" Wanda retorts surprised, Piccolo was the closest thing to a father figure she's ever had.

"I know," Piccolo nods, putting on his turban and cape. "But I'm no sorcerer, I think it's best you learn from those people in Kamar-Taj."

"You think they'd accept me in?"

"Hmph, if they don't I'll force them to!" Piccolo tells her with fake anger, making her smile.

"Thank you Piccolo." She awkwardly gives him a hug, Piccolo allows this.

"No problem, good luck on your new journey Wanda." He pats her head before flying off to the sky, disappearing from mankind's eyes once more.

"Aw damn, did he leave already?" Natasha asks behind her as she approaches besides Wanda watching the sky in disappointment.

"You seem to have a particular interest in him don't you?" Wanda asks but Natasha shows no emotion to that statement.

"He's a amazing combatant, decades in the craft and I never get a good chance to spar with him."

"Have you tried-"

"I wanted to but honestly I didn't wish to waste his time, not exactly someone who could really give him a challenge."

"Maybe next time you could just ask him to spend time with you?" Wanda suggests and Natasha smiles.

"Yeah, maybe I will."

Meanwhile IN EGYPT

"WOAH A GIANT BONE BIRD!" Goku exclaims in surprise at the presence of the almighty Khonshu, God of the Night Sky standing on the side of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

"I am Khonshu, God of the Night Sky!" Khonshu dramatically declares as he raises his hands to the air, not questioning how this mortal is seeing him.

"Wow cool! So you're like strong right?"

"I am strong yes."

"Awesome! I've been wanting to fight a God for awhile now, don't want to get rusty on my God training after all!" Goku smiles at Khonshu as he slams his fists together, the energy emitting outta him made Khonshu sweat nervously.

"But that doesn't mean I wish to fight you Son Goku." He says hesitantly, trying to ease the Saiyan from kicking his ass.

"Aw man." Goku pouts upset, powering back down. "All I've been wanting is to fight more stronger people."

This gave Khonshu an idea however, a idea if done right could work in his favor. He strokes his bird skull head and snaps his fingers catching Goku's attention.

"What if I told you there's a realm of Gods?"

"Go on." Goku says with pure child-like excitement on his face.

"We Gods gather together in one place, Omnipotent City. All types of Gods throughout the universe relax and discuss with each other there but lately one of them has been a complete show off and a asshole."

"Chi-Chi doesn't let me use that word in the house."

"Chi-Chi?"

"My wife where I'm from."

"...Anyways if you beat the one called Zeus in combat, I'm sure more challenges will come your way." Khonshu explains, an ominous undertone at that last sentence.

"Hmm alright, I won't say no to fighting a bully." Goku tells him, offering to shake his hand to which Khonshu obliges.

Will Goku beat Zeus? Will Wanda find happiness? Will Piccolo and Natasha hang out?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON AVENGERS Z!