Training: Carol's New Heights!

"KONO POWA!" -Jotaro Kujo

Carol Danvers never thought she'd meet someone who could completely overpower her with sheer strength and skill, however it reminded her that power isn't everything to achieve victory. She puts on her orange Gi and hops out of her ship to see Goku practicing his moves on the air.

"Is the Gi necessary?" Carol asks unsure of the attire as Goku stops his attacks and turns over to Goku giving her the ok sign.

"Hey nothing wrong the old school look." Goku says, gesturing to himself. "Plus this is only for your training, I think the gi fits me more elsewhere."

"Well Goku, what's our first lesson?"

"Oh simple, dodging."

"Dodging? Oh well that doesn't seem-GAK!" Carol gets sent flying back by a swift punch to the face outta the blue with Goku appearing where she was standing as if he didn't even move.

"The better you dodge, the better you can get openings on your enemies."

Carol darkly chuckles with a grin on her face as she gets back up, wiping her nose as she clashes her fists together and explodes into a bright golden version of herself with her hair swaying upwards.

Goku smirks as he powers up into a Super Saiyan, his bright yellow aura nearly matching Carol's with his spikey hair now blond and upright.

"This will be tricky but I'm gonna teach you how to dodge your opponents attacks *instinctively, and don't worry if you mess up cause that's why we're doing this." Goku tells her as he appears in front of her again and Carol nearly didn't dodge in time as his fist clashes with her forearm guarding her face.

*Not necessarily Ultra Instinct but rather how Vegeta was able to dodge Jiren's flurry of punches without even looking in the Tournament of Power.

"That's good. Now, I'm gonna do the same attack again and you're gonna have to figure out where I'm gonna hit you next." Goku explains to her as he appears in front of her again and Carol blocks the first hit and Goku disappears.

Carol was now wide out in the open for a attack at any direction, Carol debating which way he'll attack her next till she manages to hear the sound of him appearing and turns around blocking a leg strike with her own leg.

"Great job Carol, you're getting the hang of the concept now. You gotta clear your mind of any distractions and focus on being sure of the instincts that alert you of danger. It took me years but I'm sure you'll be a fast learner like I am."

Carol smiles proudly at herself, feeling rather excited about this as she moves back and prepares herself to the next round. Goku thinks back and smirks thinking about Caulifla, the tenacious Universe 6 Saiyan who learned fast from himself during the Tournament of Power.

Carol flies at him throwing hooks and kicks at Goku who effortlessly dodges with a smile on his face, his eyes turning a shining silver as he keeps evading her blows the faster she pushes herself to gain a simple hit on him.

"What is this?" She asks awestruck as Goku leaps behind her and puts her in a full nelson, Carol powering down to look over her shoulder at him.