[Chapter Two]

________________________________________________

"You have a condom, right?", Athena asks as she's sitting on top of Nathan as he massages her cherry's. She's feeling his Willy Wonka pressing against her weak spot through his thin underpants.

"Don't you take the pill?", Nathan asks heavily breathing.

"The pill does not protect from STD's.", Athena says getting off of him.

"Do I look like I have a STD?", Nathan asks as he sits up on the bed.

"How does someone even look like who has a STD?"

"I don't know."

"See. Either you get a condom, or it's your time go now.", Athena says as she takes a shirt out of her suitcase and puts in on. Nathan says nothing. He stands up, takes his stuff and leaves the room.

Athena sighs. She goes into the bathroom and takes a shower. As she steps out, there's a knock on the door. Athena wraps a towel around her body and walks to the door. She looks through the peephole. Nathan's standing there holding up a condom. Athena shakes her head smirking as she opens the door.

"A gentleman can't leave a lady unsatisfied, right?", Nathan says as Athena steps aside so he could enter.

"I'll never be satisfied.", she says smirking. As soon as Athena closes the door and turns around, Nathan starts kissing her again. They turn around and fight their way to the bed.

●●●

Something happened in that bed. In the same bed where Nathan is still sleeping hours later after that. No matter how hard Athena tries to remember what happened last night, nothing comes up. The last thing she remembers is saying good night to Nathan. After that: Nothing.

Athena gets all of her stuff together and literally storms out of the room. She takes the elevator and asks the person at the reception if they could get her a taxi.

●●●

A few hours later, Athena sits in her office in front her computer when her assistant Rita comes in. "You look-"

"Say nothing, Rita." , Athena says lifting her hand. "Just tell me my appointments for today."

"You have meetings at twelve, fourteen and fifteen. The third one will be a video conference. And at six you'll have dinner with your father. It's his birthday.", Rita says.

Athena's head turns into Rita's direction so fast that it crackles. "Fuck! It's his birthday! I was so focused on the conference with Na- Mister Collins, that I totally forgot my dad's birthday.", she says slapping her hand on her forehead. Right then, her head starts to hurt again. "Ugh. Fuck."

"I'll find something, Teens. You have to focus on the meetings. And I think you could need some water and coffee.", Rita says amused. "Let me handle that."