[Chapter Four]

_______________________________________________

This two month flew by faster than Athena wanted. Tomorrow she'll have her meeting and after that she'll meet Nathan again. By that thought her heart starts to beat faster and her cheeks heat up.

The last months they wrote back and forward and they talked over the many calls they had. They flirted, teased and told each other about their lifes. Athena learned a lot about Nathan. His past, present and what he wants to do with his future. She even told him they should forget their rule. They are both adults and definitely old enough for handling business and pleasure at the same time with the SAME person.

📥
You can wear something comfy for dinner 🍽 😋 we'll be eating at my place 😉

📤
I said I'm gonna pay 🤨

📥
You will pay. Trust me 😌

Even if he doesn't mean it that way, Athena feels a tickle in her whole body. Just the thought of it makes her breathing faster.

📤
Oh, will I? How dou you think I could pay you? 😏

📥
With cooking for me 🍳 👩‍🍳

Athena is kinda disappointed by that answer. She wants to lock her phone, when she gets another message from Nathan.

📥
Only in a cooking apron 🥼

Now Athena has to gulp. Overwhelmed from the second message, she isn't able to answer. Her fingers are at another place than her phone right now.

●●●

In the airplane, Athena takes out her sleep mask. Just as she wants to put it on, the steward starts to perform the safety instructions. Athena has seen those for at least a thousand times in her life, but this steward literally performs it like it's a dancing routine. He even does some jokes. The whole time Athena has a smile on her face.

When someone loves their job, they can't only show, they can even let the people around them feel it.

As soon as the engine starts, Athena puts in her earphones listening to "Golden Age" from Michael Patrick Kelly, her favourite song at the moment, and puts on the sleeping mask. She leans back and sighs. Athena thinks she will need some sleep, because it will be a short night. Or better: she hopes that she will need it.

●●●

After the successful meeting, Athena still has some time before she has to leave for the dinner with Nathan. She decides to take a bubble bath. She puts on "Stranger Things" because everyone is talking about it lately.

After twenty minutes, she gets a message from Rita.

📥
I hope you're resting your body right now. 'Cause you gonna need it later for some action 😏🍆💦