[Chapter Five]

_______________________________________________

Athena holds out her hand to Nathan. "Give me the damn key. I'm gonna drive."

"Nope. I'm your chauffeur for the next week, so I'm definitely not gonna give you these key, Madame.", Nathan says smirking, holds the key chain just between his thumb and index finger in front of her face. Athena tries to take them, but Nathan pulls them back fast enough. "Next time, I promise.", he says as he opens the door on the passenger side. "As long as your on this vacation with me, I'm gonna be your chauffeur, butler, cook and lover. Tell me what your want and your wish is my command."

Athena shakes her head smiling. She sits down in the car on the passenger seat and puts on the seat belt. "You're not a genie from a bottle."

"I may not, but I'm gonna try my best to full fill ALL your wishes.", he says and kisses her before he closes the door and sits down in the drivers seat. He puts on the seat belt and starts the engine. Raindrops hit the front glass, there's a flash and right after the thunder. "Come on.", Nathan says and hits the steering wheel with his hands. He turns his head to Athena and says: "None of those raindrops will be touching the body of yours. When we'll arrive, I'm gonna rush inside and get something to cover you."

"I'm not build out of sugar.", Athena says amused.

"But you're sweet as it."

"Stop being such a charmer and start driving. Looks like it doesn't even have started yet.", Athena says and looks up at the sky. Big dark clouds are coming their way.

Nathan starts driving. The wind pushes against the car as they're driving through the woods. Right behind them, a tree cracks and falls on the street. "Wow. That was close.", Nathan says as he quickly looks behind them.

"Nathan!", Athena screams.

But too late. Another tree cracks and falls on the street. Nathan can't react fast enough. The car drives right into the tree with a big bang.

Athena opens her eyes slowly. Her whole body hurts. Around her, she can hear the rain smashing on the car and the wind howls through the trees and the car. She tries to look around. The front glass is nearly non existing and some branches of the tree went right trough the glass which is now spread everywhere. Inside the car, outside the car and on Athena. Probably even inside her.

She turns her head to look at Nathan. "Na- Nathan.", she says and tries to turn to him, but the seat belt holds her back. Moaning in pain, Athena opens the seat belt so she could reach Nathan. Just yet she sees that one of the branches went right through his upper body.

Tears start to run down her face. The tears run into the rain and blood on Athena's face. "Nathan! Come on! Wake up! I dont like! Nathan wake up!", she says and shakes his shoulder a little bit.