Chapter 5 (the unknown guest)

Sapnap's pov

After class i went to the fountain,waiting for someone particular who offered to help him bring down dream. "So do you have any news about them?" I ask the particular person "i do,a pretty sad information actually." The other person said in a monotone voice.I ask what it is,worried something bad happened to george "well dream manipulating george pretending to be his friend.he probably will do more damage later by guilt tripping george." The person told me and sapnap had never felt more enrage than he is right now."i wanna kill that green bastard so badly " i thought to myself.

"Alright thanks for that i still need a plan to get a way to talk to george but he keeps ignoring me." I told the other person "maybe leave a note in his locker that might work or ask one of your friends to tell goerge to come meet them and tag along" the other person advise me and my eyes lit up by the advise and nodded "yeah! That sounds amazing thanks I'll definitely do that!" I said happily feeling more motivated. The other person nodded and said their farewells, at this moment i saw bad walking with zak and ran up to them to ask for their help " hey guys can you guys do me a favor?" I ask hopping they would say yes "sure!-" bad what cut of by zak " what is it first?" He ask with a serious look on his face and he crossed his arms close to his chest,probably still mad after what i did to his friend. " uhh i was hoping you guys could help me talk to george,his been ignoring me after the party " i told them awkwardly not making eye contact with anyone and was rubbing the back of my neck " as he should after what you done to dream. Come on bad." Zak spat at me and held bads hand and left with bad mouthing a small 'sorry' to me.

I signed and started walking thinking probably half of my friends hate after what i did to dream but i did it to protect george,i tried convincing myself. " i suggest you just give up and leave george~" a familiar devilish voice suddenly spook and i turned around being faced with the one and only dream himself "what the hell did you say?." " oh come on now george already hates you so i don't see a point in doing this" dream taunt me and that smile almost gave me goosebumps but i stood my ground showing I wasn't scared of him " no he doesn't your just manipulating him into hating. No matter what you say i will not stop in saving my friend!" I said back at him feeling the rage growing in my blood " manipulating him?~ now where did you get that huh?" Dream asked me with that disgusting smile still plastered in his face
" its none of your business." I spat at him trying to keep my calm but dream saw how angry i was getting and used this to his advantage "as are you getting now huh little snap map?~" dream teased me in a baby voice which pissed me off even more and i pushed him causing him to fall " call me snapmap again and were gonna have even more problems." I told him but suddenly someone behind me took my hand making me face them " what the hell is wrong with you sapnap?!" George screamed at me causing me to take a step back not expecting george to be here "g-goerge what are you doing here?" I asked shock knowing the position im in will make me look like the bad guy again "george no its ok.it was my fault i was trying to befriend sapnap but i guess the nickname i gave him,pissed him off.I probably shouldn't have done that." Dream suddenly spook which ultimately made him look like the victim "w..what?! No george don't listen to him his lying!" I trie telling him " no! Shut up sapnap i can't believe you right now! You pushed him just because of a stupid nickname?!" He shouted at me and he help dream stand up,with a fake sad face in dreams face.

"No! I was trying to protect you!" I argued back trying to defend myself "protect?! I don't need your stupid protection,i can take care of myself!" George protested causing my heart to hurt a little knowing he didn't need or want me " fine but if something bad happen to you don't come crying back to me!" I fought back knowing this isn't going to end well " fine! It's not like i will! I don't wanna be friends with a jerk like you anyways! " my heart shattered after that,i tried to hold my tears back and i walked away.

George's pov

I felt a bit guilty with what i said,sapnap was a really good friend and he was my first friend after coming to this school but what he did to dream was unacceptable.
"Are you ok dream?" I asked dream forgetting he was there after my argument with sapnap "yeah im fine and sorry i ruined your friendship with sapnap. I'm such a bad friend..." dream tried to down himself but i shook my head and smiled at him " your not,i promise sapnap is just a jerk for bullying you.i don't need him i have you anyways!" I tried comforting him and gave him a hug after,which worked cause he was a lot better now after.

"That's great! Do you wanna hangout later?" Dream asked me with a bright smile in his face, i nodded and we went to our next class.afterwards me and dream went to my house to hangout which made me really happy cause the stalker that followed me wasn't there anymore, i hoped that they were gone and will never come back.

After a bit of me and dream hanging out i went to go to the bathroom to pee and when i came back,i heard shuffling noises in my room so i picked my head in the door being as quite as possible and i saw dream infront of my drawer look for something.which left me shook so i burst inside " what are you doing?" I asked him and he was startled by this and turned around " uh george! I can explain I was just looking at your photos!" He tried reasoning with me but you can tell it was a lie cause I didn't have any photos in my room " uhuh very believable dream I definitely have alot of photos in my room" i said sarcastically "uuhh s...sorry i was just curious i never been to a friends house before...im really sorry,god im such a bad friend i should just leave..." dream tried to guilt trip me but i was too blind to notice "n-no! It's fine dream I didn't know don't worry about it" i tried comforting him " really? Are you sure? I can just leave if you want you don't have to pity me..." dream said sadly and stood up looking at the ground "no! It's fine don't worry i don't pity you,your my friend of course" " really? That's great :)"

Word count:1230