Chapter 14 (sweet revenge)

Dream's pov

After the incident i started to slowly go crazy,i didn't what was real or what wasn't at this point.they started showing up alot mostly sapnap,and they would hunt me in my sleep and when i'm alone,they don't showup that much when i'm with goerge so i just stay with him all day but that didn't stop him from worrying about me and it feels amazing knowing george is slowly falling for me, no matter what sapnap and the others say i will never leave my george.

I open my eye to see i was in the same dark void i go to every time i go to sleep "dream?..." bad called me,out of everyone bad was the nicest,he didn't really hurts me only tries to reasons with me to leave george but of course i didn't listen,i sigh and looked at him " what bad?" I asked annoyed knowing where this will go "you know their not gonna stop if you don't leave george..." bad mumble floating near me "i don't care.i'm not leaving george." "I know but you and i both know george isn't enjoying his time with you.." i started to get pissed and started walking away " he is very much happy with me,thank you very much" bad started following me but i tried to ignore him "george misses his family dream...and he doesn't even talk anymore,all he does is nodded,say yes or no and i love you!...that doesn't sound happy to me especially with george.you know how talkative he is." Bad tries to convince me " shut the fuck up bad! I will never leave george no matter what!" I screamed at him and stopped walking "language! You can't keep lying to your self dream if you don't stop this sapnap will make your life even more painful and...his been really angry..." he mumbled the last part but i didn't care " he can rain hell on me all he wants i'm not leaving." I sternly said and bad sigh before vanishing

I open my eyes once more to see i was back in my room with no one beside me,i was confuse because george would always cuddle next to me and wait for me to wake up.i stood up and went down to see the living room and kitchen empty,i start panicking a little and look at the backyard to see george at the docks on the lake, i calm downed a little and went to him "morning love" i greeted him and kissed him "morning.."he mumbled and i felt a smal sting in my chest 'maybe bad right about the not talking anymore...no! George is just a bit tired thats why he was mumbling' i thought " so what are you doing here so early?" I ask and held his hand " nothing...just wanted some fresh air.." "mmhh i guess it is a pretty nice day today,do you wanna go swimming later?" I ask and he shook his head "i don't know how to swim"he said "aaww its ok gogy i can teach you ok?" He nodded and i smiled before pulling him into a deep kiss,we stayed kissing each other for a while after some time i pulled away and i stay sapnap standing behind me,i scream and pushed him,i was stunned and i started hyperventilating watching 'sapnap' drown in the water till i saw sapnap,karl,quakity,techno and bad at the other side of the lake making realize i didn't push sapnap in the water...i pushed george in the water.

I started panicking and jumped in the lake,swimming down trying to look for george till i slowly ran out of breath,i rose up and started coughing a little "oh god george where are you?!" I shouted trying to look for him on the top and i saw sapnap on top of the docks carrying goerge's limp body " sapnap let go of him!!" I demanded "you're too late dream." Sapnap said "no! His still alive let him go this was all your fault!" I screamed and climd out the water " was it? Who put him in this hellhole in the first place? This wouldn't have happen if you'd lisnted dream." Sapnap said and i knew he was right but i was never gonna admit it "shut up and let him go!" I screamed and took george from him and started doing cpr on him "please george wake up..." i mumbled " his gone dream." I heard bad say but i kept going "this was all your fault dream just admit it." Techno said "no! Shut up!" I started sobbing and i hugged george's lifeless body.

I can't believe i lost george...i finally had him now his gone.i don't know what to do anymore,i know i couldn't live without him so i kissed george one last time before jumping to the lake and drown to join george in the after life but little did i know that was a huge mistake cause i few people were waiting for me in the afterlife.

At hell

I look around hoping to see a white room with george but instead it was the hot pit of hell and i was tied in a chair,i tried getting out but it didn't work till i heard a monotone laugh and i look to see techno with a smirk "you really think you could escape that easily?" You can hear the pride and excitement in his voice "where the hell is george?." I ask sternly " oh don't worry about george his in heaven his too good for hell " he informed me " take me to him now."i demanded and he just laughed at me "you really think you can get out of here? You are a cold hard killer dream.you don't get to leave hell and i will make sure of it." He smirk and took out a dagger and started to torture me for all eternity. 

Word count:1014