Chatper 7 (the plan in action)

George's pov

I gasped and sat up,looking around seeing i saw in my room with a massive headache. I sigh thinking it was probably a dream and did my morning routine,going down stairs i said good morning to my parents who were waiting for me for breakfast after i ate breakfast i said my fair wells and headed to school to the spot where dream was waiting for me but saw no one. I looked around confuse cause dream was always on time but i just shrugged it off and waited for him thinking he just overslept or something.

Dream's pov

After putting goerge in his bed i left his house,mad thinking that my precious goerge lying to me but it was ok cause i got to cradle him to his room while he slept peacefully.the next morning i waited for george at our spot till i saw karl looking at me weird before walking away,i had i gut feeling telling me to follow him so i did, i saw him go behind the school and pulled out his phone and held it up his ear to call someone " hello sapnap?...yeah i had evidence that dream really is a crazy bastard come behind the school and ill show you..." karl inform sapnap.

Last night

After george hangup i took my green hoodie and white mask thinking this was a great time to go to george's house to look at some of his stuffs and maybe steal some of his things to treasure and worship. On my way to george's house i heard a small stick snap behind near the bushes and went to go look and saw nothing i moved on since it must be a small rodent or something. At george's house and took out my lock picker and started to unlock george's house and went inside.

Karl's pov

I was walking back home after a long day of hanging out with quakity and sapnap i saw dream walking towards george's house,i slowly followed him and hid behind bushes so he wouldn't see me near goerge's house i was hidding behind a bush when i accidentally stepped on a stick,i froze when i saw dream look towards my direction and i hid underneath the bush holding my breath praying dream won't find me 'pls don't find me,pls gods above XD,goddess of death,mushroom god,fire god,the god of the inbetween and all the other gods of the heaven,hell and earth pls don't let him find me' i thought to my self and may answers were heard when i hear footsteps fading and i let out a sigh of relieve and continue to follow him. Dream went to george's house like i suspected and saw him take out a lock picker and i got my phone and started taking pictures of him.

Present time

Dream's pov

i was shock i knew i had to get rid of karl now. So i took a rock large enough to hurt someone and snuck behind karl and hit him right in the head knocking him out cold.i took my hoodie of and put it on karl and carried him behind my back,thankfully no one was behind the school so it was an easy process to do and made my way to my house and into my basement where a chair and ropes were waiting for me.i tied karl in the chair and took his phone,sadly there was a lock screen so i just sign and went to may room and hid the phone before going back to school where a adorable angry george was waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" George asked me sounding pissed " sorry i woke up late " i tried apologizing and we started walking to our class "yeah i can tell your hair is a mess" he joked around and went inside our classroom and sat down. After a few minutes of talking to george-well flirting with him while he turn into a tomato,the teacher started to teach math.

"Nick armstrong,you're late." The teacher told sapnap while he went inside the classroom with a worried face which made me smirk knowing he was worried about karl "sorry ma'am i was looking for karl but i couldn't find him anywhere.." sapnap explained clearly upset "i'm sure karl is fine nick now pls take a seat" sapnap did as he was told and sat near the front. I just chuckled and went back to my worksheet.

Karl's pov

I woke up with my head pounding out of my skull,i tried getting up only to be tied down by something and i started to look around realizing i'm tied to a chair in what looks like a basement i started to freak out and started to bawl my eyes out with heavy tears falling like a water fall,worried i was never gonna get out and scared i was gonna get killed "HELP!!! PLS ANYONE!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" I tried screaming for help but sadly no one heard me so i tried getting my hands out the rope to only getting it more tighter,my hands started the scar and bleed but sadly it didn't work.after a few hours a gave up,starving praying someone will find me hoping that who ever kidnap me would have a change of heart and will let me go.

I fell asleep after a while exhausted after none stop screaming for help and trying to escape till a felt a sharp sting in my cheek,i opened my eyes to be face by the one and only dream himself "d..dream what are you doing?.." i asked terrified but was also hoping he was there to save me though i don't thats happening with that psychotic grin written in his face "oh nothing just getting rid of some dead weight getting in my way~". His voice gave me chills and i just started crying,begging not to hurt me but he just started laugh like a maniac " you really think i'll let you go after i find out you were gonna show sapnap some fucking evidence that i was a psychopath?!? I'm not gonna risk it~" he told me with a twisted look in his face "pls dream i won't tell him anything! I'll even ignore him!..o..or hate him! I'll do anything pls just don't hurt me!" I tried reasoning with him but he held my hair tight making wince in pain "you really think i'm that naive huh?~ you really think i'll let you go? And get in the way of me and george?~hah! You stupid little boy i'll make you suffer just you wait" he threaten me "are you seriously doing this just so you can have george?! There's no way george can love you like this! This isn't how you show the person you love affection! His gonna hate you if he finds ou-' i tried to explain to him but he just slapped me again before i could finish " i know how love works and he will love me no matter what. If he doesn't i'll force him to love me cause his mine and mine only" that maniac was absolutely crazy and he was gonna hurt george if he doesn't love dream-oh god his not only gonna hurt me but other people too! I need to get out of here or else he might hurt sapnap or quakity! Or even bad....

" but for now im just gonna keep you hostage till i get more information out of you~now bye bye karl" dream taunt me and i just kept crying knowing this isn't gonna be good for anyone that gets in his way....

Dream's pov

I went back upstairs and saw my dad in the kitchen cooking,he had brown hair with hazel eyes his an amazing dad he was always there for me whenever i'm down ever since my mom died when i was little he raised me all by himself and taught me everything i know.and his name was schaltt. "How may little psychopath? I heard you're little friend screaming bloody murder earlier" he told me with a proud smile-oh did i forget his also a psychopath like me~ what can i say like father like son?~he was the most wanted back in his before my mother fell inlove with him "heh i'm not a little kid anymore dad but i'm good what's for dinner?" I asked with a smile and sat in the stool chair " your favorite! Your mother's mac and cheese" he told me with a smile and i smiled in glee " awesome thanks dad!" " no problem now tell me why you have a little friend down stairs huh?" My dad asked me and i smiled mischievously " he was getting in the way of my beloved george so i wanted to get rid of him " " that's my boy now make sure he gets what he deserve and make sure no one gets in the way of your love. Here you my little friends make him suffer~" my dad pats my back and gave me the keys to his torture device " oh don't worry dad i'll make you proud " i told him with a determined smile.

Word count:1565