Chapter 10 (the rescue misson)

Dreams pov

I stare at three lifeless bodies in my basement with my clothes covered in blood and voice in my head telling me to kill sapnap next but i snapped out of my thoughts when i heard my phone ring,i dropped my knife and took my phone out my pockets to see who it is and it was...GEORGE?!. I was shock and immediately answered the call "george!" I shouted happily,acting like a dog excited to see his owner "h..hey dream..uh can i come over to your house after school?..." he sounded unsure but i ignored it "of course george! And i wanted to apologize about the whole stalking you thing.." i genuinely apologize feeling a bit guilty "o-oh its alright dream but i have to go now bye" before i could say anything he ended the call.i sigh and went upstairs to clean myself.

After a few hours

I was in my room waiting for george till i heard a ding downstairs,i got up and run to the door to open it and saw my george standing there with a smile "george!" I said with glee,seeing his beautiful face "h-hey dream" he stutter a little but i ignored it and let him in "would you like anything to drink or eat? I'll go get you some water!" I told him with a big smile and ran to the kitchen but little did i know george had let in a few uninvited guest.

George's pov

After waiting for dream to go to the kitchen i secretly let sapnap and techno in while he wasn't looking. This was gonna be a mess if they don't find the others in here.

I hid sapnap and techno in a closet next to the entrance before dream came back"hey here's your water!" He said with glee and handed me the cup,i would think that smile of his was beautiful but after finding out he was a stalker that smile just creeps me out even a small part of me wish he wasn't.we sat in the couch and luckily the couch had its back turned from the entrance so techno and sapnap could sneak to look around the house. "So um dream, i wanna know if you knew anything about karl and the others disappearance?..." i ask,he sigh and held my hand " sadly no george i know you might not believe me but i promise i didn't do anything to them" i almost believed him of how honest he looked but i kept my guard up just incase "oh..ok.." "cheer up gogy i have something to show you actually,i'm sure you'll love this."he told me and stood up the way he said it gave me shivers but i obeyed and stood up and i saw him pull out a piece of cloth and out it in my eyes "uh dream what are you doing?" I asked him and i felt someone hold my hand who i was guessing was dream.

We started walking for a few minutes since his house was kinda big "ok george there's some stairs so be careful" he told me and we started walking down,when we got to the last step he stop walking.

Sapnap's pov

After george led us inside and shoved me and techno in the closet we started listening to them talking,i could tell george was uncomfortable by the sound of his voice but i still kept quite till i heard george ask "so um dream,i wanna know if you anything about karl and the others disappearance?..." george ask he sounded really sad "sadly no george i know you wont believe me but i promise i didn't do anything to them" dream said and i just rolled my eyes and scoffed 'what a liar' "cheer up gogy i have something to show you actually,i'm sure you'll love it" the way dream said it gave me a bit a shiver but after waiting for the footsteps to disappear me and techno got out,we started to look around after a few minutes of not finding anything we heard george scream and me and techno looked at each other horror.

George's pov

"Dream where are we going?"george said annoyed after walking tiredly for 5 minutes with a blindfold on his eyes,"patients George only a little bit more"dream told George while walking through a place George wasn't sure where,then dream stopped and let go of George's hand "huh?dream where did you go?" "You can take the blindfold of now George...." So George did but what he saw was not what he was expecting,what he saw was terrifying.bodies everywhere...human bodies,dead,rotting.with dream on one knee holding a bouquet of cornflowers."dream what is this?" "It's for you George I hope you like it~"dream said in a voice George could fall for if it wasn't for the terrifying view of corpse in the back.scared george backed away little by little "n-no! What did you do to them! You're crazy!" "Oh but george they were in the way so I got rid of them FOR YOU!!!"

I was terrified because the bodies were bad,karl,and quakity. I scream and accidentally fell backwards "oh george you have no idea how much i love you~" dream said while walking towards me but i just started crying not knowing what to do till he kneeled down in front of me and held my cheek " just say you love me george,i would do anything for you~i would kill anyone that would try and get in the way and all you have to do is ask~" he told me before leaning in to kiss me i tried pushing him away but he was too strong till i felt a sting in my neck and started to feel weak and tired, before falling asleep i heard the door open "george!-" i heard someone said but i blacked out.

Sapnap's pov

We ran to where the scream came from when i opened to the a saw george and dream in the ground kissing "george what are you doing-" before i could finish my sentence he fell in the ground and i felt techno hold my arm and pointed somewhere with pure horror in his face, ii followed where he was pointing and saw karl,quakity,and bad tied in a chair dead. I fell on my knees and tears started falling on my cheek "n...no this can't be real...k...karl..quakity..." i whispered,my mind was racing till i heard a sinister laugh that will haunt me for the rest of my life "aw sapnap are you ok?~" he asked in a fake baby voice " i will fucking kill you!!" I screamed at him and took my small dagger out my pockets and techo doing the same  " aw and you even brought techno with you~how are you old friend?~ is tommy doing alright?" He ask and i saw techno's face turn into pure rage and he was about to attack dream till i heard a loud bang behind me and techno fell in the ground,blood dripping out his back,i turned around and saw an older man holding a gun and pointing it towards me " hey kid i don't like how the way you talk to my son " he said nonchalantly "now drop the knife " his voice change into a deep terrifying voice but i sadly dropped my knife and saw dream carry george " get the fucking away from him dream." I told him but he just laugh " or what huh?" He said with a smirk and i heard a click and a bang before everything went dark.

Word count:1305