Chapter 15 (final good bye)

George's pov

After the kiss i look to see dream looking like he just saw a ghost and started screaming,i trie calming him down but he suddenly pushed me to the lake,i tried swimming and screaming but nothing worked,i slowly started sinking till i lost my consciousness but before i did i saw sapnap,i smiled at him before closing my eyes and accepting my faith.

I open my eyes and saw i was in a huge golden cage in a white room.i saw wearing a white button up shirt and white pants,i stood up and saw the people who i betrayed and hurt,but they didn't look mad. Bad,quakity,karl,techno and....sapnap had a warm smile in their face. I started sobbing and fell on my knees "i'm so sorry...this was all my fault...i should've listened to you guys..now your all dead becauseof me..." i tried apologizing "george this wasn't your fault...it was his and you know it..."bad explained "yeah,so you have nothing to apologize about"karl said and i looked up at them and saw quakity and techno nod in agreement "but if it makes you feel better we'll forgive you if you come out your cage" sapnap said and held his arms out for a hug,i stood up and ran out the cage and hugged sapnap " your wings look beautiful george" sapnap said and i looked at him confuse making look behind me and saw i had beautiful light blue wings "w..what how?...i didn't have this earlier.." i asked confusedly " its cause you left your cage" quakity said and i was still lost making techno laugh and shake his head " its cause your finally free from dream george.you were trap in his cage for so long and leaving that cage means you finally free and can finally fly away " techno explain and i start to get it.

"Oh..and where's dream?..." i ask hesitantly "in hell...he tried to join you but since he was a horrible person,he was sent to hell." Sapnap explain "c...can i see him?..." i mumbled and they all looked at me comfuse "for closure...i wanna see him for one last time before leaving.." i explain and they nodded " fine but are you sure,you wanna do this?you don't have to if you want..." sapnap ask and i nodded with a reassuring smile " yes i'm sure" "alright..but i'm coming with you" sapnap pouted making me laugh a little "ok ok if you want too" i said with a smile.

We made our why to the endless doors of hell with each room having a sinner in it getting tortured for all eternity.i could heard their screams from a mile away making me feel bad. We went to dream's door and i froze a little hearing him scream"we can go back if you want.." sapnap said and held my hand " its fine i can do it.." i smiled at him and went inside.

I saw a black figure holding a dagger and he bowed "g...george?..." the voice of someone i wasn't sure that made me happy or trapped "george! Your here! Please come free me so we can go back home.." dream tried to beg and i sigh "no dream..."i mumble and he looked hurt "your staying here...you were a horrible person dream..." i tried looking down not wanting to see his face "you had hurt me and my friends for so long...i loved you dream even before knowing you were a psychopath..." "i..i-" dream tried to speak but i cut him off "no! Let me speak!" I scream at him and a few tears fell on my cheeks,he didn't say anything else too " i loved you before dream...if you could've just said you loved me and not hurt my friends i would've said yes...we could've had a future together but you were selfish and choice to keep me for your self!" I started sobbing but i didn't care i was gonna tell him how i feel..i wasn't gonna stay quite anymore...i wanted my freedom back...i wanted my wings back.

" even in the cottage i loved you even if you hurt i stayed because i thought i loved you but you were just controlling me to stay...i wished i never met you dream you were the worst thing that ever happened to me and i'm glad you finally get what you deserve..." my words were shooting arrow at him and i could feel the hurt in his face "after this i will never visit you ever again..and-" "its ok.." he said and i was shook and i looked to see he had a pain stabbing smile in his face with tears falling of his cheek " i get it...i was horrible...bad tried convincing me i was and i knew it was true i just refuse to believe it...i was horrible to you george and i'm sorry..you don't have to forgive but i just want you too know i'm sorry...i hope in another life we can meet again so i can make it up to you for all the pain i put you through..." dream started sobbing on his words and i was stunned,i didn't think he would say all those things and i felt relieve...so i hugged him "g..george?" Dream was speechless at my respond " goodbyr dream..." i mumble and stood up "goodbye george...i love you.." he smiled at me and i smiled back before leaving the room.

"So how was it?..." sapnap ask worriedly,i smiled at him and started walking.we made it back to heaven and we saw karl,quakity and bad talking "hey george so how was it?" Bad ask me with a bright smile "it was good...i finally got to say what i needed "i said with a smile "thats great!" Bad exclaim "hey sexy~" quakity said and kissed sapnap " hey mamas~" sapnap greeted back and held karls waist "uhh since when did this happen?" I ask in confusion "after we died,we told each other how we felt so now were all together " sapnap explain " wow you really are a simp for them " i tease "hey! I'm not" sapnap defended himself but quakity and karl wanted to tease him too "oh really? I guess we'll just leave " karl said dramatically " yeah i guess you don't love us " quakity joined and they started walking away "no! Don't leave!" Sapnap hugged both of them and we all just started laughing "oh my you muffin you're such a simp" bad chimed in aswell "oh shut up don't pretend like you aren't the same with skeppy" sapnap said making bad gasped "no i don't! Skeppy is just my friend!" "Wow bad i really though you loved me " another voice chimed in making us all turn and we saw skeppy.

"G...geppy?..." bad was stunned along with us " hey bad..." skeppy greeted with a sad smile and bad ran up to him and hugged him tightly before sobbing"b..but how?... why are you here?..." bad stuttered in his words and skeppy laughed a little "you knew i couldn't live without you...after you went missing i tried looking for you for hours and when they found your body....i started getting into bad habits to mourn and i killed myself cause i just couldn't make it without you..." skeppy explain "you muffinhead! You wasted your life for me?!why?!" "Cause you are my life...i'm nothing without bad" skeppy said before kissing bad.

" and you said i was simp when skeppy killed himself to be with bad" sapnap pouted trying to light up the mood and we all just laugh.

Now i guess this is where my story ends.i lived a normal life till i moved to a new country and i'm glad i did cause i met some of the most greatest people ever and even if i can't live my life anymore at least heaven is comforting. And just like what dream said i hope i could meet him in a new life so he could make it up to me.but that will be a story for another time for now farewell everyone have a good life.

Word count:1402