Concert Day Pt. 1

I have writer's block on my Yoongi story so I've started this story to help me come up with something. Until then, enjoy this story.

Me, my best friend Elena, her sister Valeria and Valeria's friend Jenna were waiting patiently for the meet and greet to start. I was the last in line. Me and Elena were excited to see them. Even though we weren't going to see them in concert, we were happy just to be this close to them.

The reason we weren't going to the concert was because Elena's parents gave the money for our tickets to Valeria and Jenna. Slowly, the line started moving. We grinned at each other.

"I can't wait to meet Jin." Elena tells me.

"I'm the same with Namjoon and J-Hope." I replied.

"How do you think they will like?" Elena asked.

"Honestly they will be like gentlemen, sweet, kind." I said.

Elena agreed to that. Smiling, we continued to talk about the boys. We even took selfies along the way. Before I knew it, Elena was next. She takes deep breathes as she walked up.

(The order is Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, J-Hope, Namjoon and then Jin.)

Smiling, I looked at all the members. I noticed that Jin was sneaking glances at Elena. I grinned at that. Jin saw me looking and blushed while smiling slightly. With a grin, I give him a thumbs up. He smiled bigger.

Seconds before it was my turn, I ripped a piece of paper and wrote a small message for Jin before writing Elena's number. When it was my turn, I grinned at Jimin. We talked for a bit. He seemed to enjoy the gift I got him.

"Hobi and Namjoon seem to be staring at you a lot." Yoongi tells me.

"Are they really?" I asked surprised.

"I think they both like you." He said.

"Stop! You're going to make me blush." I said, covering my face.

"Are you and your friend going to the concert?" He asked, laughing.

"No, unfortunately. Elena's parents gave the money for our tickets to her sister and her friend instead." I tell him.

I explained to him the situation. He looked thoughtful as I tell him. He didn't get a chance to reply when I was being ushered to Jungkook. He smiled at me.

"Hi, noona. It's been far too long since I last saw you." He tells me.

"Hi, chiquillo. You remember me?" I asked, surprised.

"I do. You haven't aged at all in 14 years." He said, grinning.

"Thank, i think." I replied laughing.

I give him his gift. We talked for a bit. He was upset when I told him that I wasn't going to the concert. With a few tears in his eyes, he asked me why. I told him the reason. He looked at Valeria and Jenna with a slight glare before looking back at me. He even asked me who my favorites were.

Grinning, he seemed happy when I told him that it was J-Hope and Namjoon. Before I moved onto Taehyung, Jungkook gave me a piece of paper. I discreetly hide it in my bra. Taehyung and Jimin kept on making me laugh. They liked the gifts i got them. When I moved onto J-Hope, I suddenly became nervous.

"Hello." J-Hope tells me grinning.

"Hi." I said, shyly.

"Stop being shy, noona!" Jungkook yells at me.

"Shut up." I said laughing.

"You will be having a threesome with them." He said, teasing me.

I choked on my own saliva while blushing. I missed the look that he was giving J-Hope and RM. I also missed the look that the both of them gave each othr. Looking at Jungkook, I raised an eyebrow.

"You haven't seen me in 14 years and this is how you tease me." I said, jokingly.

"Well duh. That's how little brothers are." He replied grinning.

"How is it that you know Jungkook?" J-Hope asked me.

"Has he told you guys about the incident that happened to him 14 years ago?" I asked.

"He did. So you're the one who saved our maknae." He said smiling.

"That's me." I said, smiling.

"Well you certainly stunning." He said, checking me out.

I couldn't help but blush at that. Throughout my time with J-Hope, he kept on flirting with me. Even more so, when he called me babe. Subtly, I would tease him. When he caught on, he blushed slightly.  Slowly, I went over to Namjoon. J-Hope whispered something in his ear. He gave me his dimpled smile.

"Hello, babe." He said.

"Hello." I replied shyly.

"Don't be shy." He tells me.

Nodding I smiled. As we talked, he kept on flirting with me as well. I did the same with him as I did with J-Hope. He checked me out. Seeing as I still had J-Hope's and Namjoon's gift in my hands, I leaned down slightly to give it to them. They both looked down at my chest. J-Hope gets up and pulls me into a hug. Namjoon did the same. Soon it was my turn with Jin. He gives me a grin.

"Hi, Jin." I said.

"Hello." He replied.

"I put Elena's number as part of your gift." I tell him grinning.

"Really?" He asked trying to hide his excitement.

Nodding he grinned. We talked for a bit before he asked me questions about Elena. I gladly answered them. Before I knew it, our time was up. As I started walking away, i waved goodbye. Jungkook ran up to me and attacked me in a hug. I gladly returned it with a smile.

"Jeez, you've grown up so much." I tell him.

"You haven't." He said laughing.

"Shut up." I said laughing.

"Here these are for you and Elena." Jungkook said.

He hands me two tickets and two backstage passes. I looked at him with wide eyes. He grins and tells me that he loves me. Grinning, I attacked him in a hug. I thanked him. Seconds later, we pulled away. Putting the tickets and backstage passes in my backpack, I had tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked worryingly.

"I'm just so happy." I replied.

"Me too. Now go and tell Elena the good news." Jungkook said, smiling.

Nodding, I give him a kiss on his cheek and thanked him again. I ran out to find Elena to tell her the good news.