Going to work with them

Since I was going to go with them to the HYBE building, I got up earlier than the guys and made them some breakfast. Just as I finished, Jin walked in. His eyes widened as he saw the food. He pulled me into a hug which I returned. I didn't realize that he was leaning down to kiss my cheek so I lifted my head up to say something when we accidently kissed. We didn't pull away right away but we did a few seconds later.

"I'm so sorry. I was trying to give you a kiss on your cheek as a thank you." he said. 

"Don't worry. We were both at fault. We didn't know what the other was doing." I tell him.

I give him a reassuring smile. He seemed to relax at my words. I tell him to eat and that I'll wake the others up. He nods at that. I grinned at him before walking to wake up the others. Me and Hobi made out for a bit before he went to the kitchen. Namjoon looks at me and grins. He pulls me towards him and kisses me which I returned. After a few seconds, he pulled away and sighed.

"Can I be honest?" he asked.

"Of course, you can." I tell him.

"I don't know if I actually feel anything romatically towards you. I think it was slightly sexually." he tells me.

"Really? Should we try to spend some time alone and see if you want to continue?" I asked.

"Ok I have a day off in 5 days. We can figure something out." he tells me.

"That is fair." I tell him smiling.

"You're not mad?" he asked.

"No, I'm not. I mean I was hopeful but I understand and glad that you're telling me now and not later." I tell him.

He relaxed at my words. I just smiled at him. We joined everyone else. Once we all finished, we got ready before leaving. I had to sit on Hobi's lap. He wrapped his arms around me as he whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I couldn't help but blush at that. We arrived to the building and went inside. The rest of the guys went their seperate ways. Jin and Yoongi stay with me. Jin gives me a smile before taking my hand and pulling me off somewhere with him and Yoongi. They both tell me that they had to record some vocals in Yoongi's studio. I smiled and nodded. We arrived. I looked around with wonder. Yoongi briefly explained everything was. I listened to his every word. As Jin and Yoongi did some work, I just watched them. After a few hours, they had to go to dance rehearsal. 

"So what is going on between you, Hobi and Namjoon?" Yoongi asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I want details." he said.

With a smile, I told him about what was happening between the three of us. Their eyes widened when I told them about what Namjoon told me. They noticed that I became sad. Jin pulled me into a hug which I returned. Yoongi rubbed my back in comfort. I let a few tears fall before wiping them away. We pulled away seconds later.

"How do you feel?" Jin asked.

"Honestly, I thought we had something. Not gonna lie, it made me feel unloved and not attractive." I replied.

"Why?" he asked.

"I know that I'm average but I'm usually not what guys pick." I tell him.

"You are extremely beautiful. It's not your fault that he doesn't see it." Jin tells me.

I blushed at his words before thanking him. It took me a minute to calm down before we joined the guys at the dance room. They all grinned at us. I watched them rehearse with wonder. There were moments that I saw Hobi and Namjoon talking and sneaking glances at me. I noticed that Yoongi and Jin saw it too. I tried not to let it get to me since I didn't exactly know what they were talking about. We went home until 11 pm. Along the way, we got some food. On the car ride, Jin and Yoongi sat down next to me. They tried to distract me and I was grateful. I get a text from Jungkook. I tapped Yoongi and Jin and showed them. 

"I don't want to crush his hopes if nothing happens." I said.

"Tell him that you'll talk in your room." Yoongi tells me which I did.

"We'll go with you." Jin said.

Nodding, I relaxed. Feeling tired, I leaned onto Jin. He wrapped his arms around me. Soon we arrived at the dorm. Before I could react, Jungkook was in front of me with tears in his eyes. Hate seeing him cry, I pulled him into a hug. He just cried into my neck. The rest of the boys went inside. I just let Jungkook cry. Once he calmed down, I pulled away. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I heard Namjoon and Hobi talking about telling you that it's not going to work out." he replied.

"Namjoon did tell me earlier." I tell him.

"I just thought that you were going to be with one of them." he tells me.

"I did too but things happen. I rather we stop now than in the future." I said, earning a nod from him

"What about Jin?" he asked.

"What about him?" I asked.

"Would you date him?" he asked.

"I mean if he feels the same, sure but first I have to deal with what is happening with Namjoon and Hobi." I replied.

"Good because I think Jin likes you. Plus he told me about the kiss this morning." he tells me.

He started teasing me. I stick my tongue at him and punch him. He starts laughing and running inside. I chased after him. As we got closer, he continued to tease me. I managed to tackle him inside. I started to tickle him. Somehow he continued to tease me. The guys started laughing at our interaction. Jin called us over which we did. I pushed Jungkook, making him stumble. I quickly sit next to Jin on the couch.

"What was that?" Jin asked.

"He was teasing me." I tell him.

"About?" he asked.

"Our kiss this morning." I whispered in his ear.

He blushed at that. Jungkook grinned at us. I take a pillow and throw it at him, making him laugh.