Traveling

Two days later, we checked out of the hotel. We decided to travel to different parts of Mexico. The boys looked around with wonder. Before I knew it, we were flying to Korea. I couldn't contain my excitement. The guys were grinning at my reaction. When we landed, the boys surrounded me.

Namjoon told me that he told the security guards that I'm with them. Jungkook wrapped an arm around me so I wouldn't get lost. Jin and Jimin took my things. Suga held my hand as another precausion. Nervously, I held onto Suga and Jungkook tightly.

Luckily, I didn't have to worry about what people were saying since I didn't understand. I felt Suga and Jungkook get tense. Before I realized it, we were in the van. I looked at all the boys.

"How do you do this?" I asked.

"You get used to it." Namjoon replied.

The way he said it made me feel sad that that is their life now. Since it was long drove, most of the boys fell asleep. Both Jungkook and Suga rested their heads on my shoulders. Jungkook held my hand in between both of his. Taehyung was the only one who was awake.

"Noona, can we take some pictures together?" He asked.

"Sure of course we can." I replied smiling.

He got the camera ready. We took several pictures. Before I knew it, we arrived at the dorm. Jungkook immeditely pulled me after him and announced that I'll be staying with him until further notice. No one argued with that. He helps me with my things. While we did that, we continued to catch up. There was a knock on the door. We turned to see Jin.

"We're going to show Y/n around." Jin tell us.

"Just dress comfortable." Jungkook said.

I nodded and turned to look at my clothes. Once I found something, I quickly changed. Jungkook was waiting for me. We joined the guys in the living room. They all smiled at me. We walked out of the dorm. I couldn't help but become excited as we walked around. Without realizing it, I grabbed Namjoon's hand since he was the closest to me.

He looked at me and grinned. I gronned back before looking around excitedly. I heard J-hope say something to the rest of the boys in Korean. All of them nodded at him. J-hope walked away with Jimin. Confused, i looked at Namjoon.

"Where are they going?" I asked.

"J-hope had to go buy something and Jimin went to join him." Namjoon replied.

"They'll join us at the store we're going to." Suga added.

With a smile, I nodded at that. Once we arrived at the store, I realized it was a clothing store. Looking at the boys, I was confused. Taehyung told me that thet wanted to get some clothes for themselves and wanted to get some for me. Before I could complain, Jin tells me that its like a welcoming present from each one of them.

Sighing, I nodded. They all gave me a grin. Namjoon suggested that I look for 7 things I like and they'll grab one before paying. Looking up at him, I nodded. We all went our seperate ways. I had no idea what to look for. I must of been confused because someone came over.

"Do you need help?" He asked.

"Chris?" I asked looking at him.

"Y/n?" He replied.

I attacked him in a hug which he returned. We caught up while he helped me pick out some clothes. Before he left, he gave me his phone number on a piece of paper. We even took a selfie together. Soon after, Jin came over to me. We got to know each other while we waited for the rest of the guys.

Jin got his phone out and did something before putting it in front of me. I see that he wanted to take a selfie. We took quite a few selfies. Once the boys joined us, they each took one of the things I picked. J-hope and Jimin had their own things as well.

"When did J-hope and Jimin arrive?" I asked Namjoon who was next to me.

"About 15 minutes ago." He replied.

He gave me a smile which I returned. Suddenly, his demeanor changed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I felt his hands on my ass. He surprised me by kissing me. Without thinking twice, I kissed him back. Seconds later, we pulled away.

"What was that?" I asked curiously.

"Sorry I don't know what came over me. Its just that these guys were making disgusting jokes and comments about you and your body." He replied.

"I do appreciate it but a heads up would be nice." I said smiling.

"Noted." He said grinning.

"Next I want to do it." I hear J-hope tell us from behind us.

"If y/n is ok with it, we could take turns." Namjoon said.

"As long as its only you two." I replied.

J-hope walked up to me causing me to walk into Namjoon. Both of their hands were on me. Tgey both looked down at me with smirks on their faces. I raised an eyebrow to challenge them to continue.

"Be careful with what you start." Namjoon tells me.

"Trust me, you'll be begging for us." J-hope added.

"Hmm, I don't think so." I said smirking.

I grabbed their crotches and started rubbing. Their eyes widened and all they did was look at me. I smirked at them. Jin called out my name. J-hope and Namjoon stepped away from me. I gave them a wink before making my way over to Jin.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me.

"Of course." I replied smiling.

"Ok, we're going to drop off the bags before going somewhere to eat." He said.

I nodded at that. Jungkook grabbed my hand and smiled at me. Once we dropped off the bags, we got into two cars. I was in the same car with Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. It was a lot of fun being in the car with them.

Before I knew it, we arrived. Luckily, there weren't that many people at the resturaunt. After we ate, we got some ice cream before shopping again. The boys bought me quite a few things. When we got home, we were tired. We were in the living room.

"Namjoon and J-hope got you a present." Suga tells me.

"You did?" I asked surprised looking at them both.

They both nodded before J-hope hands me a bag. Looking at it, I slowly opened it. It was a phone. My eyes widened at that. Namjoon tells me that its already consfigured to English and that he already put all their numbers in. Tears in my eyes, I thanked them. They all attacked me in a hug.

"Don't worry. They're happy tears." I tell them.

"Lets play some games." Taehyung suggested.

We all agreed to it before going to change into something more comfortable. I put Chris' number into the phone and texted him before I forget. While I changed into my black tshirt, I realized that i didn't have shorts.

"Chiquillo, do you have some shorts that I could use as pjs?" I asked.

"I have some briefs." He tells me.

He gets them and hands them over to me. I thanked him and smiled befpre putting them on. We joined the guys in the living room.