The Date with Namjoon

All of the guys left to do their own things. Namjoon was waiting for me in the living room. Once I finished, I went to join him. He looked up at me from his phone and gives me a grin. I returned it. He stands up and walks over to me before placing a kiss on the top of my head. I smiled softly at that. Looking down at me, he gives me a smile.

"You look pretty." He tells me.

"Thank you. You look handsome." I replied.

"Thank you." he said, smiling.

He takes my hand and leads me towards the front door. I followed him. Before I knew it, we were at a restaruant. We were lead to our own room. It was a lot of fun. We kept on having great conversations. After eating, we went to get dessert. We even went shopping. Throughout the entire time, I could tell that this is as far as it was going to go with Namjoon. I just smiled and tried to keep it light. Deciding to watch a movie when we get home, we went to get some snacks and drinks. Along the way, we saw Jin and Jungkook.

Namjoon invited them to join us. They both looked at me, as if asking for my permission. Laughing, I agreed with Namjoon. They both said that they will. We got our snacks and everything. Namjoon kept on talking to Jin on the way home. I just kept quiet. Jungkook takes my hand and gives it a squeeze. Even thought my eyes were teary eyed, I didn't let them fall. I turned towards Jungkook and thanked him. He looked like he wanted to say something to Namjoon. I held his hand tightly.

"Please don't. It's no one's fault." I tell him.

"But you're teary eyed." he replied.

"Because I let my hopefulness get the best of me." I said.

"Fine but only because I love you." he tells me.

"I love you too." I tell him with a grin.

We arrived at the dorm. Jungkook picked out the movie. I figured it was going to be a horror film. Jin ordered pizza while I got blankets and pillows. After getting everything ready, we all sat down. I sat down on the floor with Jin sitting next to me. Jungkook and Namjoon sat down on the couch behind us. As we watched the movie, I got closer to Jin. He wrapped an arm around me and held me close to him. Soon the rest of the guys arrived and joined us. Seeing how we were sitted, they all knew. Taehyung sat down next to me and laid his head on my shoulder. With a smile, I grabbed his hand. He held it tightly. We watched another movie before calling it a night. J-hope called me over. The rest of the guys stayed quiet. Rolling my eyes, I followed him towards the rooms. 

"Do you want to have a date to check or should we just end it now?" I asked.

"I think we should end it here now." he replied.

"Ok, that's fine." I tell him with a soft smile.

"You're not mad?" he asked.

"Kinda but more at myself than you and Namjoon." I replied.

"Why?" he asked curiously.

"I think its because I was hopeful to have a relationship with either of you and I was craving affection." I tell him.

"I get that. I think that's why we ended it so to not lead you on. Because we just craved the idea of being with someone." he said.

"But we didn't have the connection." I added.

"Right. We didn't feel like we wanted to force it and lead you on." he said.

"I get that. I'm grateful that you guys told me now. But it might take a while before I could become friends with you guys." I tell him.

"We understand that. But for what its worth, we do care for you." he said.

"I know you do and I'm grateful for that." I tell him, smiling.

"By the way, we think you and Jin hyung are perfect together." he said.

"I first need to get over you two before I try anything with him." I said, laughing.

He laughed at that. We joined the guys and helped cleaned up. They looked at us. I rolled my eyes at them. Once we were done, we all said our goodnights. I walked to Jungkook's room and laid down before curling into a ball. That's when I let my tears fall. I didn't notice that Jungkook and Jin walked in. They rushed over to me. 

"What's wrong?" Jin asked.

"Like I get their reasons but it still makes me sad and feel unwanted and unattractive." I tell them.

"You're not!" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook is right. You are beautiful and wanted." Jin tells me.

"Especially by Jin hyung." Jungkook said. Jin exclaimed and hit Jungkook making me laugh slightly.

"Thank you. I guess it hurts more because I was so hopeful." I said softly.

"We understand. Don't worry, we'll help you feel better." Jin said.

"Thank you. Can you guys lay down with me so I can sleep?" I asked.

They both nodded with a small smile. I got in the middle of the bed. Jin and Jungkook got in bed. Jin wraps his arms around me and holds me close against him. I snuggled against him. Jungkook placed a kiss on my forehead. He holds my hand. I grabbed hold of Jin's hand thats on my stomach. We stayed like that until I stayed asleep. Before I fell asleep, I felt Jin place a kiss on my cheek.